Started by Fudgemuffin, 2012 Jul 07, 15:10:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sakura_Blossom

Mine always end up green...

Verdant Tome

Quote from: Sakura_Blossom on 2014 May 23, 17:54:19
Mine always end up green...

I'd be interested in taking your green nebulas (nebulae?) off your hooves, if I could offer you a fair trade for them.

Ramisha

Hi guys, err I raise abandoned dragons and then release them, but then I remembered "Hey, maybe someone wants those dragons." So if you want a dragon I can give it to you, I have this one right now:

S_Realm

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 May 24, 06:02:58
Hi guys, err I raise abandoned dragons and then release them, but then I remembered "Hey, maybe someone wants those dragons." So if you want a dragon I can give it to you, I have this one right now:
You can't trade fully grown dragons...

Ramisha

Drat.
Ok then I'm gonna release them again!

S_Realm

But why release them...?

Ramisha

They belong to the wilderness (and i have OCD so i can't stand having more than a certain amount of things)

John Pone

In other words she's strange

Ramisha

says the one with a hoarding problem :P

Naura

S_Realm, why haven't you picked up the gold tinsel egg I offerd you?
((The link is in the message board, just want to know that you've checked there))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

John Pone

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 May 25, 09:30:10
says the one with a hoarding problem :P

but....

:<

S_Realm

Quote from: Naura on 2014 May 25, 10:42:44
S_Realm, why haven't you picked up the gold tinsel egg I offerd you?
((The link is in the message board, just want to know that you've checked there))
I was away whole day, drove 6 hours. Will take care of it tomorrow morning when not tired.

Billow Pillow

Due to my super spectacular busie-miss-ness-ess schedule, I haven't been able to experience the joy that comes with spending vast amounts of time hunting down those pixelated dragons of love, and pixelimations-tions.  Thus, I will only be able to fondle my previous memories with the hopes of developing the desire to actually login. :-3 :nod:

P.S.   My scroll can be found in my sigaturity.
With love, Billow.

[The Internet would like to remind you that it is not responsible for any confusion, or misunderstanding that comes from the silly complication's of my lazily made wordersers.  Have a blessed day]
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Verdant Tome

I got another kind of green egg that I haven't gotten yet! Yay!

I don't know what else to do besides getting different kinds of dragons and raising them.
Guess I should try breeding some of my already-grown dragons. And naming them.

S_Realm

More dragons is good.

Silverfan118

hehe c: managed to get my hands on this lil eggy c: if it hatches right, i might get a rare dwagon 83

S_Realm

Spoiler alert: it's not.

Silverfan118

XD eh well, i got an uncommon one though c: how do you find out?

Naura

Spoiler: Egg • show
It's ranked as uncommon, which is as rare as the day/night glory drakes , rarer then water dragon's , daydream dragon's and purple dragon's that's ranked as common, but it can become a rare black dragon, which is ranked rare (for a reason) and other rare dragons are Golden Wywern's and blusang lindwurm's so good luck.
I can post the two forms it may become, but only if you wish me to.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Silverfan118

i think i understand, so it's like...10% or less of it being rare? That's alright, i guess y main task for now would be to get as many uncommon dragons as i can x3

Go Up