Questria - Fan RPG Pony Game

Started by Wandering Star, 2012 Sep 15, 20:08:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wandering Star

For a second, I thought it was a new LoE trailer. Amazing job from that team, by the way.

Itty Bit

Well, thats ANOTHER game to stack onto my list of pony games to look forward too!  :D
Four player dungeon crawler sounds like fun to me!

Ozzy

Xaos

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Sep 16, 08:26:13
Ew, no Zebras.  :x

You're being ironic, right?

Anyway, they also released another video displaying what the different pony types do.

Lord of Madness

Ozzy

colinkochevar

Okay I'm pretty new to using forums but on one I was on they said sometimes it's bad to bump a thread (bump meaning post in?) if it's old or irrelevant. I didn't see anything about it in the rules here though, so I'll post this since I've got new, relevant info on the subject :D
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
That's their latest video.

And here is their last update 22 days ago:
http://questria.wordpress.com/2012/11/20/armors-for-all-the-ponies/
I like the Sky Fortress the best. Wing protection ftw.
How can party rock be in the house tonight, if everybody's outside?

Tiger

Saw it a long while ago, pretty awesome.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Xeno Aura

Quote from: colinkochevar on 2012 Dec 12, 20:31:58
Okay I'm pretty new to using forums but on one I was on they said sometimes it's bad to bump a thread (bump meaning post in?) if it's old or irrelevant. I didn't see anything about it in the rules here though, so I'll post this since I've got new, relevant info on the subject :D
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Usually the "bumping" rule mainly applies to when you post, and then post a few hours later with no more relevant information, and noone has posted before your last post.

Looking forward to this, hopefully it turns out well. I saw it quite some time ago.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Dec 13, 05:26:47
Quote from: colinkochevar on 2012 Dec 12, 20:31:58
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Usually the "bumping" rule mainly applies to when you post, and then post a few hours later with no more relevant information, and noone has posted before your last post.

Looking forward to this, hopefully it turns out well. I saw it quite some time ago.

I do hope them a lot of luck in the game :P

Go Up