previous topic - next topic

Go Down

krono Angelo whooves

2014 Aug 25, 20:23:05 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 28, 05:17:23 by krono Angelo whooves
Name: Krono Whooves
Alias: Tik Tok
Race: Gallophreyian ,time pony, Pegasus
Note on the Race:
Gallophreyians where once a alien race who sole purpose was to take care of time and space itself always to observe and never interfere until one day there home planet was to be destroyed luckily Krono had been working on a new model Tardis that he called the Harness, just before the planet was wiped out by another doctor he used this harness and escaped only to land in equestria, once he stepped outside, his harness suddenly left him there wondering if it would ever comeback for him.

Spoilers

Magic Color: brown
Home: currently on the outskirts of Ponyville 
Cutiemark: Hourglass
Hobbies: loves going out on long walks and loves going on adventures and also exploring as well to find new things about equestria.

Character: He is a quick thinker and loves reading. at times he gets easily gets exited or angered, excited when it come to finding new things and places ie an adventure or angered when someone asks about his past,. altho when he is troubled about a situation it can take him some time to respond. he is quirky and always friendly and really someone ponies can trust. Relationships: his wife (npc for now until I can get my irl gf on here) Cristalia Ice
Abilities: Due to his Origin, he is not a perfect time pony but more of a tinkerer. he can use time travel magic but only in small amounts and mostly building magic as well as the basic Pegasus magic and at time loves keeping his pet black bunny with him sometimes.

Notes on Abilities: These abilities are not just "out of nowhere". Being a time pony, he knows a lot about building advanced technology, but will not use it here since he has not the right to interfere with how equestrian ponies advance in the technology field until the time is right.

Origin:
once a time pony on gallophrey Krono spent most of his time building and inventing new machines for the greater good of his race until one time lord pony asked if he would like to join the time council but he humbly rejected saying he would rather have his lab then having a seat on the council one day he walked by some old relics of tardises and decided if he could make a new tardis one of a new model then maby he could have those adventures he always wanted when he was a young colt instead of being busy with a lot of education

-ReiMar-

Not much to go on) Ya left very little info on your OC. ^ ^'' And it sounded a bit like Introduction...If it was, then it's the wrong topic~
:]

krono Angelo whooves

well isn't this an intro to my oc then ill see which pony wants me in there rp

-ReiMar-

It works a bit different here) ^^'' Look at my OC)) Same thread, spot the difference) Also, ya join RPs, not wait to be asked to join) ^ ^
:]

Go Up