Hello!

Started by Llamagamer55, 2015 Aug 24, 04:23:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Llamagamer55

Well Hello friendly people! I have never played the game Legends of Equestria but I really want to explore and have fun here on the forums!  0:)
Llamas are awesome and ponies are awesome too.

Gypsy

Welcome to LoE! I hope you have fun on the forums here. Remember to read the rules and have fun!  ^-^

Spacecase101

HOLA!!...n stuff hope you have a great time here and meet a lot of wonderful people....n stuff

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up