Discord
2 (40%)
Flurry Heart/Satan
0 (0%)
Luna/Our Leader
2 (40%)
Celestia/The Sun-loving Tyrant
0 (0%)
Princess lovey-dovey-what's-her-name (Cadence)
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: 2017 Sep 21, 19:32:47

Go Down

toriHart

2017 Sep 18, 13:38:06 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 13, 11:42:31 by toriHart Reason: added wiki link

The New Lunar Republic, NLR for short, is a military-based faction within the brony community. There are three sub-branches to choose from, listed below in the details. Our home-server will be Amareica.

For information on the herd, see our Wiki: http://legendsofequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Herd_profiles/New_Lunar_Republic

For those interested, I'm also recruiting for the Social, Visual Art, and Wikia managements. Email me ([email protected]) or pm me to discuss.
Application:

Name:

Level at time of application:

Race:

DoB:

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Animals:

Why should the Timberwolf Infantry enlist you?

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Flying:

Why should the Lunar Air Corps. enlist you?

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Medical:

Magic:

Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)
X-

***INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL FULLY COMPLETED***
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

toriHart

Name: Filly Swift

Level at time of application: 15

Race: Pegasus

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Animals:

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat: 15

Flying: 11

As the Founder, I'm just filling this out to give an example of a completed application to those who wish to enlist to the herd.

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Medical:

Magic:

Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony from in-game.
X- Filly Swift

Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Night Striker

2017 Sep 18, 16:13:49 #2 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 18, 16:45:26 by Night Striker
This seems like fun, since it kind of fits in with my main pony's background  ^-^

Name: Night Striker

Level at time of application: 50

Race pegasus

Levels in given skills

Combat: 50

Flying: 50

Well since I'm already max level in both fields, I think I over-qualified to meet any minimum requirements you may have :P But if you want a real reason.....uh.....since I do play daily, I would be able to help my team with anything they might need help with.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony from in-game.

X- Night Striker

Hope my pony isn't too small, or I could take another screenshot

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

toriHart

Welcome to the Blue-Tail Dragons, Striker! As the first to enlist, you are automatically given position as Second-in-Command, and due to your level, are assigned to lead the LAC's Third Corps. Once you post a pic of your in-game character, I'll make/issue you a custom NLR id-card!
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

toriHart

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Sep 18, 16:13:49This seems like fun, since it kind of fits in with my main pony's background  ^-^

Name: Night Striker

Race pegasus

Levels in given skills

Flying: 50

Well since I'm already max level in both fields, I think I over-qualified to meet any minimum requirements you may have :P But if you want a real reason.....uh.....since I do play daily, I would be able to help my team with anything they might need help with.

X- Night Striker

Hope my pony isn't too small, or I could take another screenshot
This works perfectly. I'll have your ID made in a moment.
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

toriHart

Night, could you get a shot closer to your pony's face?
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Night Striker

Quote from: toriHart on 2017 Sep 18, 16:44:13Welcome to the Blue-Tail Dragons, Striker! As the first to enlist, you are automatically given position as Second-in-Command, and due to your level, are assigned to lead the LAC's Third Corps. Once you post a pic of your in-game character, I'll make/issue you a custom NLR id-card!

Oh cool, didn't think I would get that high of a position, but I'm not complaining. Happy to join your herd ^-^

Oh and here, hope this is better

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

toriHart

thanks, also I need a DoB (it'll be for your id, so it can be random, preferably your characters)
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Night Striker

Quote from: toriHart on 2017 Sep 18, 16:59:21thanks, also I need a DoB (it'll be for your id, so it can be random, preferably your characters)

Oh alright, should probably edit your application to include that stuff, so you don't have to keep asking other people.

October 28 1999

toriHart

Added the new application. (I forgot to put them is all)
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

toriHart

Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Night Striker

toriHart

Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

toriHart

Once Herds officially get implemented, Times of Proving (TOP) will be available. Simply fill out the below, and email it, along with a copy of your NLR ID, given at enlistment, to [email protected]. Once you apply, please be patient. EVERY applicant will be accepted ONCE PER MONTH, but if it carries into the next month before you get a TOP, don't reapply until after your current request is reached and finished.

Name (in-game):

Level:

Branch:

Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sky Arrow

Name: Sky Arrow

Race: Pegasus

DoB: 08/06/99

Levels in given skills

Flying: 23

While I have only started playing since the Open Access Release, I play online daily and I have a strong work ethic.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)

X- Sky Arrow
~insert clever signature here~

toriHart

Welcome to the herd, Sky. Post a screenshot of your pony with a good view of his face, then I cam make your ID card
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sky Arrow

2017 Sep 18, 22:14:44 #16 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 18, 22:22:47 by Sky Arrow Reason: Edit:Wanted to have the hair visible
~insert clever signature here~

nightrainbowyt

2017 Sep 18, 22:26:36 #17 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 18, 22:28:42 by nightrainbowyt
Name: Spear Head

Race: Earth Pony

DoB: 08/29/92

Levels in given skills

Animal: 14

I'm tough, loyal and ready to charge into any situation without hesitation. I'm also on almost every day.

X- Spear Head

Night Striker

So wait.....what the heck is the poll supposed to be for? I thought this was a herd, not a voting topic :P

I love how you put Discord in the poll too, even though he isn't an alicorn.....or a princess.....or an alicorn princess lol

toriHart

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Sep 19, 08:52:23So wait.....what the heck is the poll supposed to be for? I thought this was a herd, not a voting topic :P

I love how you put Discord in the poll too, even though he isn't an alicorn.....or a princess.....or an alicorn princess lol
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Go Up