BROHOOF My Little Pony Minecraft Server

Started by Firey, 2012 Apr 15, 17:48:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Firey

This is a Minecraft server based off My Little Pony, with all the places of Equestria.
It's a MASSIVE server, little or no lag, good moderators and admins and PONIES!

It's features are:

-Grief Protection
-Small amount of lag
-ALL maps of Equestria (Including the moon)
-24 hour server
-Premium (Of course)
-30 Player slots
-Mane 6 houses     

Ponyville:

If you're interested, visit their forum website and register here:

http://www.brohoof.com/forums/

make your introduction and when you're done, type in this
IP address: 38.108.185.195
and follow the rest of the instructions located through the spawn region on the server.

Also, read ALL the server rules on the website, do not ask for the rules
on the server as it annoys the mods and admins, go through the forums THOROUGHLY.

Have fun!           ^-^

[PLEASE NOTE]

There's another server called EquestriaCraft and just recently they've
downloaded Brohoof's server map and made it into a server without
giving credit to Brohoof and claim that the map was created by "EquestriaCraft themselves."
Read more about that here: 
http://www.brohoof.com/forums/topic/13106-equestriacraftcom-using-brohoofstuff/

The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Firey

2012 Apr 16, 03:10:18 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 16, 03:15:33 by Firey
I hate brohoof, the admins suck and over-abuse their powers. In what way?

-Grief Protection    -After premium anyone can do anything.  There's hardly any damage on the server and griefers are banned almost                               
                                                                                                          instantly therefore , IT'S PROTECTED.
-Small amount of lag -lots of lag                                          *facehoof* It's obviously your own internet. I never lag.
-ALL maps of Equestria (Including the moon)   -Sure, but limited space for user created homes. : There are THREE LARGE freebuild worlds   
                                                                                                                                                                                        or more
-24 hour server - Goes admin only alot for updates  It's still 24 hour....
-Premium (Of course) -Admins are WAY to strict on the house building test.   No they aren't, just build a nice house, there are LOTS of                green manes...
-30 Player slots -Usually smaller, and sometimes reserved slots can screw you over. That may be the case but they may expand the slots and the server is hardly busy anyway.
-Mane 6 houses   -To many copies...  ?????????

...And EquestriaCraft did make thir own map. Brohoof never gave out a DL for the map.  Brohoof have released a download link, then some people decided to make their own server with the copied and downloaded map WITHOUT giving the creator credit.
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Digitalpon3

I made a account really fast to tell you this, we never stole their map. We never downloaded it.
We only used their town hall as a placeholder, everything else was made by the community.

Maybe if you read the topic that got made you could see it wasn't their map and it also got said that we only used the town hall.
Next time read the topic before you make a conclusion.

Regards Digitalpon3 Admin of EquestriaCraft.

Zaner-Boy

I wanna play on here, but it's full, and I doubt a spot will open up anytime soon.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 May 26, 19:47:30
I wanna play on here, but it's full, and I doubt a spot will open up anytime soon.

Yeah, looks to popular for me to get into, I like small servers where I'm never dwarfed.

Go Up