The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past

Started by Dark Hooves, 2013 Jun 09, 14:56:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jack_Daft

2013 Jul 12, 23:48:08 #20 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 12, 23:50:37 by Jack_Daft
Unfortunately anything past Ocarina of Time I don't have a fond recollection of since I haven't been following the Zelda series for the past few years.

Though I've always wanted to play Majora's Mask for the N64. Back when during the Nintendo 64 days they released a "expansion pack" that added more RAM to the N64. I only managed to borrow one when I was playing Perfect Dark but never for Majora's Mask. I've heard people say it was better than Ocarina of Time so it has piqued my interest. That and Windwaker.

What really got me interested in playing Majora's Mask was this series of YouTube videos about someone's experience playing a strange version of the game they found at a yard sale. The story of Ben!

(Creepy/disturbing/weird warning. PG-13 at the worst)
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE1D01C98C0C626E5

SPOILERS:
Spoiler: show
It's all fake, but it's an entertaining story and whoever hacked the rom file did a great job!

LoE: Bucky Geldin
Level 1 Sugarcane Farmer Earf Pony

Teal Turken

Majora's Mask is my favorite video game of all time. :D

Nala Valor

My personal favourite was Skyward sword. Why? It's the first game in the LoZ timeline (the one with ocarina and Majora mask mostly) and it explain why all the Zelda games are somewhat the same: the last boss lay a curse on Link so that there battle never ends. After you defeated him, since the battle isn't over because of the curse, the fight has to go on with that demon thing and Link's grand-grand-grand-grand child. ((That's about a 100 years))

GoldenTerrabyte

Also, I think Minish Cap is the first of another timeline, because it's a prequel to Four Swords, which was supposed to be the oldest when it was made.
I'm back

Go Up