Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CapnAnderp

Where do I go to get my first quest?  o.O
You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

Peace Keeper

I need help.
The chat box isn't appearing in the game. I can't chat with my friends online.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Flutterflies

Quote from: CapnAnderp on 2014 Aug 08, 01:58:38
Where do I go to get my first quest?  o.O

Just look around and talk to NPCs. Astral Charm is a common one, and she is by the entrence to Cantermore. (I don't think she'll give you anything, though)

Peace Keeper

Uh oh. New problem. I'm able to get to every server, except Levade, and I'm closest to that server. First it says shutting down, than I fail to establish connection. Why?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Neganium

Screw this; I'm downloading the Windows version again (I initially did it on accident) and trying that. So done with this crock.

Night_Star030

2014 Aug 08, 02:15:48 #1005 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 02:18:31 by Night_Star030
Well I'm in the game! :3

Night Star is ready to go!! lol

Silent Crow

Pardon me for asking so many questions but are the commands not working? Anf the book aswell my quest, journal, map, skill and map arnt showing and im getting an item error for quests am I the only one? o.O

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

e_attal

I CANT THINK OF A NAAAAMMMEEE!!! >:O

Flutterflies

Quote from: Silent Crow on 2014 Aug 08, 02:16:14
Pardon me for asking so many questions but are the commands not working? Anf the book aswell my quest, journal, map, skill and map arnt showing and im getting an item error for quests am I the only one? o.O

Last time (well, every time...) nothing in the journal really worked. I assume it's the same this time around?

Rainbow Twist

from what i can see.. both 32 and 64bit clients show no animation or actions taking place..... can't sit.. wave.... facehoof or anything like that.....

but at least 64bit you can enter SCC, without crashing.

KirbyFluttershy

Well the commands aren't executing at all when i tried /help or /sit. I was starting to wonder what's up.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rainbow Twist

none of the commands manually typed or using the key designated... or clicking the buttons... at all. for me...

however.. try different servers and try commands after joining... some servers don't seem to be recognizing commands given

Neganium

Well, that was a crud-shoot. I restored it from when I deleted it earlier, but it isn't working...

Apparently downloading the 32-bit version is a no-go for a while. I have no idea which one applies to me, anyway... If I could just get the Linux version to run, then this would not be a problem at all!

CapnAnderp

I'm having the same problem with commands as well. Also, I got kicked off of the server and now it won't let me reconnect.
You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

WizzlePiff

Quote from: CapnAnderp on 2014 Aug 08, 02:35:09
I'm having the same problem with commands as well. Also, I got kicked off of the server and now it won't let me reconnect.

servers seen to be of for me And i am recording this 3 days :C this is GOING in the recording ;)

Rainbow Twist

try different servers.... one's character that is created is linked to all servers now which means you don't have to worry about recreating one

DarkSpectre

2014 Aug 08, 02:39:21 #1017 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 02:41:11 by DarkSpectre
I'd assume they're figuring out the emotes or something.
Short list of things my friend and I discovered so far:

1: Jumping up a hill (or just about any incline really) will cause you to glide across the ground up that hill. This is most noticeable with a sprinting jump.
2: Friends are somewhat buggy, the [F] that appears next to their name disappears sometimes after relog.

Free Hugs!

Rainbowkipz

Anyone know where to get the Windows 32 bit version?
20% moar liek

WizzlePiff

Quote from: Rainbow Twist on 2014 Aug 08, 02:38:42
try different servers.... one's character that is created is linked to all servers now which means you don't have to worry about recreating one

non of the servers responding mate

Go Up