Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Neganium

HELP. ME. This is NOT working. Where did that one person go? The one who actually seemed to know what they were doing? I am in dire straits here, people; I need someone who knows a thing or two about the Linux version, STAT.

LitzieCreations

Night_Star030

YES!!! :D

Finished downloading it, unzipped, scanned it with my anti-virus software. No problems. Than cliked Loe. Then my anti-virus software blocked it. >:(

Had to open my anti-virus to allow it to execute the program.

CapnAnderp

You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

SickRainboom

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH "DATA FOLDER NOT FOUND ERROR". PLEASE.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ChibiGrrl

Stupid question, please don't hate me:
How do I get the game to go full screen on my laptop, trying to make my pony and my browser tabs are in the way
on the bottom of my screen XP

Ambergale

Too much people downloading it... I cannot loose any single minute more!

CapnAnderp

God news! It finally started downloading for me!   :D :D :D
You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

Neganium

How do I run the game with Linux? How many times do I have to ask before someone actually answers me? I am in desperate need of assistance; I'm going to flip my proverbial lid if I do not get any form of help or answers soon... please, help me.

LunarDusk

Hmm now to wait for someone doing a livestream of this while mess around the server
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Ambergale

Quote from: CapnAnderp on 2014 Aug 08, 01:31:50
God news! It finally started downloading for me!   :D :D :D

You lucky &%$#@%... share some of your luck!

Flutterflies

2014 Aug 08, 01:33:31 #992 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 01:35:43 by Flutterflies
Quote from: ChibiGrrl on 2014 Aug 08, 01:30:13
Stupid question, please don't hate me:
How do I get the game to go full screen on my laptop, trying to make my pony and my browser tabs are in the way
on the bottom of my screen XP

I'm not sure if the settings have changed, but last time, open your in-game settings (<Escape> button if on a server) Go to Settings --> Video--> Find "Fullscreen" and check it.

You couldn't do this if you were on the pony creator screen last time, by the way.

Modesty

No sound, but better customization, that's for sure!

BetaMuffin89

Quote from: Scarasyte on 2014 Aug 08, 00:57:53
I guess nobody else is having this issue... I may not even be able to play then...

I am having the same problem.

Modesty

Just letting everyone know! The servers aren't "shutting down". They are restarting them! I was in the game, and that notification popped up.

ChibiGrrl

2014 Aug 08, 01:38:15 #996 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 01:43:03 by ChibiGrrl
I had to turn on the sound manually from the settings, but now there's no teleport thingy to
Cantermore from Ponydale! I was supposed to meet a friend in Cloudopolis!!

Post Merge

Derp, figured it out. logging off. See you all in Piaffe server ^^

Neganium

Still cannot figure out how to run this in Linux. Shouldn't there be a help-page for this stuff? Maybe I'll check Equestria Gaming and see if they know...

LitzieCreations

I'll be in Courbette somepony please meet me ;-; I so alone
I'm Litzie Creations of course ;)

-ReiMar-

Can't login for some reason. I write forum mail and password and it says failed to log in...

Go Up