nervous very

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Oct 22, 22:02:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

i have been put in the place to command my next drill meet the first one this year and i have to command 9 people and memorize a routine and get routines done quick enough to stay in the boundaries. so all the pressure is one me. im in colorado and this saturday i go to casper wyoming from 5 in the morining to 10 at night. im gonna die DD: DD: DD:

ShadowHeart

try to plan ahead. Map out your days and know what you will do. It may seem hard to do but if u sit down and plan, it will become much clearer. As for travel, I've done a lot of travel form 5 am to staying up for 24 hours. Long travel is something you have to get used to on your own. Anyways, good luck

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Lord of Madness

I BELIEVE IN YOU! mostly because I have known you to pull off the awesome.

hyper drive [HD]

ill see if i cant get a friend to video tape it. you see me fail or complete awesomeness

Stitchin Time

I have faith you'll do good. ^-^

ShadowHeart

if u look like an idiot in front of ppl, then think to yourself 'they can just deal with it'

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Lord of Madness

O3O I feel the video will be awesome.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 24, 12:31:36
woo i got first place here in town now im moving on to wyoming. but i well i messed my leg up but i can still do it. but it will hurt if you want an image ill show if you want. but i got fancy ribbon :D

Stitchin Time

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Oct 25, 17:25:22
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 24, 12:31:36
woo i got first place here in town now im moving on to wyoming. but i well i messed my leg up but i can still do it. but it will hurt if you want an image ill show if you want. but i got fancy ribbon :D

You rock! Whoo-hoo!

hyper drive [HD]

ahh meet tomorrow 3 hour drive up then drill then 3 hour drive back

Lord of Madness

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Oct 26, 23:46:14
ahh meet tomorrow 3 hour drive up then drill then 3 hour drive back

O3O

hyper drive [HD]

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa first place aby by 1.3 points out of 12 teams from different states

Stitchin Time

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES! :D

hyper drive [HD]

this is how i would party

1:00 funny

Go Up