Announcing Release!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 10, 21:25:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Liluca

Oooh my gosh!!!! So hyped! Also, can anyone/all ages apply? Cause I'm still a small child hehe X3 Cheers! <3
Yeah.

letmehit

wow.... im so excited to play that game... i really want to play and make a friends ppl.. :D X3 lol
Im Pinkiepie Im So Cutie :D

Party Timez!! :)

NightMoonMare

Quote from: CavemanOhYea on 2016 Jul 14, 20:58:23
How i interpret limited access.

They will give access to a select few people at a time.

How i think a more logical way of releasing it would be.

Give everyone access and just put server limits and a que.

There is clearly going to be a storm of ponies once they open the servers, I feel like they may get overrun. I hope they make it so ponies get a limited amount of time in-game, so that others may also enjoy the experience. But maybe it will go fine, who knows?  :]

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Liluca on 2016 Jul 15, 01:33:11
Oooh my gosh!!!! So hyped! Also, can anyone/all ages apply? Cause I'm still a small child hehe X3 Cheers! <3

I am sure that you can still play it. I  am a child, too. Everybody can  play a game like this one! ^-^

Lionscage

I just realized this game existed by watching Storm Analysis play it, yet I'm excited.

Thrasher Dash

Quote from: Lionscage on 2016 Jul 15, 08:42:50
I just realized this game existed by watching Storm Analysis play it, yet I'm excited.

I've played with Lightning Bliss one open server,quite fun! ;)
Also,I got into this game by watching both Lightning and Storm Analysis play it,curiousity sometimes brings you to wonderful things,doesn't it. ^-^
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

skyloxdantdm

awesome CAN'T WHAIT  :D   ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUSH FUN :3   
:3 my face when i say LOE opening up soon

Liluca

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2016 Jul 15, 05:12:19

I am sure that you can still play it. I  am a child, too. Everybody can  play a game like this one! ^-^
True aha!  :D I'm really looking forward to this!  :3
Yeah.

solarflare13

YAAY! :) I've been waiting a really long time for this and I've love to be friends with every-one X3
This might be a bit of a silly question, but does anypony know if this will work on a Mac? All the videos I've seen on youtube have only been for the PC ono
Otherwise, I am SOO EXCITED!!! <3

Jcfraven

Quote from: solarflare13 on 2016 Jul 15, 21:25:53
YAAY! :) I've been waiting a really long time for this and I've love to be friends with every-one X3
This might be a bit of a silly question, but does anypony know if this will work on a Mac? All the videos I've seen on youtube have only been for the PC ono
Otherwise, I am SOO EXCITED!!! <3

To my knowledge, we've always had Mac versions available for the game, but I don't use Mac, so I don't pay attention much.

Puffe

i have a question why cant the servers be opened for ever :c

NightMoonMare

2016 Jul 16, 09:08:30 #91 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 16, 09:10:34 by NightMoonMare
Quote from: Puffe on 2016 Jul 16, 08:31:23

Because it's easier for the staff and owners to update and add more into the game while it's offline, then open the servers for the public so they can test things out and we can all have fun! They also add more objectives and textures, meshes, sounds, etc. The whole team works hard when it's offline, then it opens for a short while to make sure everything is up to standard and working.

It could also be for another reason, but this is the most popular I've seen stated.  ^-^

Pipkin

Quote from: Puffe on 2016 Jul 16, 08:31:23

I should note you are asking this question in the very thread we announced the servers are opening full-time in ;)

freddiebox

The best news since Battlefield 1 got announced.

Light-Trainer

:o Oh my God....
:o Oh my Arceus...
:0 OH MY CELESTIA!

It's coming online! ALRIGHT! *-*
I'm Light Trainer the Spellcaster Kitsune!

Don't be afraid to stop by my DA!

(P.S. Icon is made by Xynztr on DA as a Birthday gift!)

Silver Spark

I LIKE TO PRESS
ENTER

Dark Spectrum

MY DREAMS! THEY ARE COME TO TRUTH!!

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG
I can't wait for December no-
oh.

oooohhh.
I have a life in December.
[move]alsdkfhakjsdhfliuwhaksjdddahskrjtahoriluthakjeghtkjsdfhagkjjjjldjshgklsddasdg asjdfgkjsdghghakjatsdfjjjjjjjjjjjjjatgatgatgfasdjkagjhgkajsdfg[/move]
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

Luke Aura

OH MY GOSH!!! ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!!! EVERYPONY ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D
This is going to be SO AWESOME!! :D

Moon princess

Oh I can't wait, this is going to be so much fun, hoping to see all my pony friends again in game  ^-^

Go Up