Escape to the Future: The New World [Sign-up]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Nov 12, 22:48:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 10, 12:19:07 #80 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 10, 12:53:44 by Aqua Fire
"I'm Star, a siren, and I just wanted to say hello. I'm the only one of my kind here." Star answered.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

2016 Dec 10, 12:53:06 #81 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 10, 13:03:24 by Peace Keeper
Push Broom to Star: Only one!? You must be blind. There's a ton of ponies here, in fact they shouldn't be here.

Peacemaker: We were just about to leave, too.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

(I ch aged it to "..only one of my kind here"

Peace Keeper

*- ooo pues. Rewriting mines. I crossed my last.

-------------------------

Push Broom: Well you might want to take that somewhere else. We don't deal with outsiders here. If you all were in the past you all would be locked up immediately.

Peacekkeper: *in thought* (Yea, we been there before.)

Push Broom: Now take it outside out of this town. You pauponies don't belong here.

Peacemaker: Fine. We are leaving now, then.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

"May a better day fall upon the land," Raven says, as he follows suit with Peace.

Peace Keeper

As Peacemaker makes his way to the door, along with Peacekeeper following behind, Push Broom looks at them with distraught as they pass by him. They begin to make their way out the door, passing Star as well, wondering who she is. They begin to make their way to the outside of the castle where the guards also on high alert, but with the same look in distraught when they see the ponies. They say nothing much but stay on extreme alert. They are not being arrested, which is very odd, but seems that they want to.

------------------------

Alright just awaiting for @Maplewood since he did spawned somewhere in a trash can. Hopefully we run into him in a good spot.

Kat the skeleton 2.0

-a grey and black unicorn runs in front of the peace brothers chased by guards and outside the walls-

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Dec 09, 19:36:14
Game nodded, he had stayed in a few abandoned tents and shacks around. Would be nice to have a solid and warm place to stay.
"Alright, follow me." The mare starts to walk, not knowing how slow is the wolf.

Gamepaw

Game nodded in agreement, struggling up from the ground and clambering onto his overburdened legs, before slowly waddling after the pony.

The pony walking at a normal pace was too much for the weighted companion wolf and the distance between the two began to increase as the wolf panted heavily trying to keep up.

Peace Keeper

2016 Dec 16, 17:29:30 #89 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 17, 14:00:21 by Peace Keeper
*-We weren't being chased by the guards or are outside the walls. We are just about to exit the Princess's castle front doors on our own x3

*-Correction on myself.
----------------------------------------

Both brothers sees a unicorn run up to in front of them. They were confused as to who this pony is or why the pony came up to them. Peacemaker speaks up.

Peacemaker: Uh... hi? What you want?

Kat the skeleton 2.0

"Please hide me"he scrambled of his mouth.

Aqua Fire

Star had followed the ponys, and saw a unicorn run up to them.
"What do you mean? Why?" the siren asked.

Peace Keeper

2016 Dec 16, 22:19:46 #92 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 17, 14:06:11 by Peace Keeper
Peacemaker to the unicorn: Hide you? From what? The guards?

Julien999

((Guards coming? Non-unicorns should really hide, then))
Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Dec 16, 11:59:23
Game nodded in agreement, struggling up from the ground and clambering onto his overburdened legs, before slowly waddling after the pony.

The pony walking at a normal pace was too much for the weighted companion wolf and the distance between the two began to increase as the wolf panted heavily trying to keep up.
Looking behind her, she realizes she was walking way too fast for the wolf, so she slowed down a bit for the wolf. Her way of walking is a bit weird as her back right hoof in her sock never bend.

Gamepaw

Game slowly nodded as thanks to the pony but continued to pant heavily as he walked faster than he probably ever had. His speed waddling was become unsteady however and was threatening to knock him over.

Peace Keeper

Both brothers looking around unsure of where to have the pony hide. It is unknown what this pony did or the kind of laws that have been annexed, but time is running out. Both don't got any other idea, but Peacemaker sees a tall pillar next to him. He knows he will never expect the guards to look up.

Peacemaker: Get behind the pillar. I will levitate you way up to the roof. They won't bother looking up.

Aqua Fire

"And If they do, I'll guard you!" Star said, wanting to be helpful.

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker charges his spell and levitates the pony up to the ceiling. He keeps his attention away from the pony and down to his brother and the group around him. As the guard begin to come close, they try to act casual, but it makes it suspicious that there are non-unicorns in the vicinity, but they couldn't worry about that now as they have a pony to look for and continues to make their way to finding the pony.

As the coast is clear, Peacemaker brings down the pony gently.

Peacemaker: It is safe now.

Go Up