Bronycon: The Documentary

Started by Mr.Darkling, 2012 May 30, 12:27:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mr.Darkling

2012 May 30, 12:27:31 Last Edit: 2012 May 30, 12:51:38 by Mr.Darkling
For anyone who doesn't lurk amongst Brony news sites I thought I'd bring this to discussion and to the attention of others not aware of it.

This documentary's producers are Lauren Faust (MLP EP), Tara Strong (Twilight Sparkle)and John De Lancie (Discord) and of course the fellas who started it off, which I find pretty awesome  :3
It will cover different journeys to the bronycon from different people and the main goal of this documentary is show who bronies are and what drives the community forward.

Check out the KickStarter page <not allowed> Lauren Faust DA journal journal for more information.
If you have the spare cash too you can donate towards it, they already reached their goal but it does come with benefits depending on how much you donate.
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

ShadowHeart

thanks so much for posting since i don't read many brony blogs  ^-^

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Book Smarts

I wish that I was able to go  DD:

Lord of Madness

if they ever hold one near... Indiana... yes... ovO

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 May 30, 19:44:33
if they ever hold one near... Indiana... yes... ovO

Alright, Madness is in Indiana! Let the physical stalking commence.  ovO ovO ovO

Lary

So many things can and probably will go wrong with this.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Ozzy

hmmm..I have a little cash in my bank account, I'm sure I could donate some bits to this  ^-^

Go Up