Go Down

Morgan Sententia

...What if Rainbow Dash's mother is Princess Celestia?  o.O

Rad Thunder

Lary

Rainbow Dash has: 128,512 flaws.
Princess Celestia has: 0 flaws.

Something's not right here...
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Nala Valor

Pinkie is the mother of humanity...

But Celestia? Mom to DASHY? Impossible!

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 24, 22:48:00
Rainbow Dash has: 128,512 flaws.
Princess Celestia has: 0 flaws.

Something's not right here...

No flaws is the biggest flaw of all.

Also, I've seen too many things where this happens.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Des Monty

I have a hunch that in season 3 we will have parental backgrounds of the mane 6 in an episode. That would be pretty darn cool!

SOWTOJ

I don't see the correlation between Celestia and RD at all. She might have some mighty awesome parents though, the kind that encouraged her constant urge and need to be the best athlete in Equestria.

Book Smarts

They have multi color manes, but that's where the resemblance ends :I

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 May 24, 22:47:16
Explain please. o_O

Well, i was daydreaming when i was outside, thinking about the main 6's parents. I notice that AppleJack, flutter shy, and rainbow dash have no mom dad. And that's when i thought about Celestia being Rainbow dash's mom.

I have no clue where i got the idea, it just pop outta my head. Maybe i should delete this silly post....  :c

Rad Thunder

Well it's silly, but that's no reason to delete it. X3

Link

Well, logically, Rainbow should be a Pegasus if Celestia is her mom, unless her father is a Pegasus and the genes trolled them all?
I can sort of see where you're coming from, with both of them being the only rainbow maned ponies in Equestria (that we know of  o_o).
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Lord of Madness

think of the insanity if we never get to know  ovO

Lary

Quote from: SOWTOJ on 2012 May 25, 07:31:10
She might have some mighty awesome parents though, the kind that encouraged her constant urge and need to be the best athlete in Equestria.

Or heavily abusive parents leading to Rainbow Dash having a terrible upbringing, which also leads to having severe insecurity issues (Fall Weather Friends, Sonic Rainboom, Read It And Weep, The Mysterious Mare Do Well) and feels like she needs to prove something all the time.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

SOWTOJ

Possible in our real world scenarios, but in a family show? Not very likely. Though I'll stay open minded to any and all possibilities until they begin doing some family-oriented episodes.

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 May 25, 12:05:59
Well it's silly, but that's no reason to delete it. X3

I guess ill keep this up then, though it would be nice to see the parents of Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rainbowdash. I hope to see them in the next season.

Iodine

Are pegasi loners? I never see any family of any except for a couple siblings of background ponies.

Go Up