[PRIVATE! DO NOT JOIN] The Cellist

Started by PinkiePieHugs, 2016 May 24, 01:27:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PinkiePieHugs

One delicious cake later, each pony was clean (still awkward), full, and satisfied. Loyal had helped to clean up the party decorations, though he didn't have to.

A while after that, things seemed pretty calm. Tavi was practicing her cello, Vinyl was....being Vinyl, and Loyal just slept.

Peace Keeper

Octavia plays her melodies just as beautifully as usual. While she plays, she keeps an eye on Loyal hoping the darkness doesn't consume him. He constantly watches while playing the cello. Somehow she can still play the cello well even without looking down on her cello.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

2016 May 27, 02:24:16 #102 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 10, 12:08:39 by JadeThePegasus
Meanwhile, inside Loyal's dream, he was recieving a visit from Princess Luna, explaning what happened in the week she hadn't visited.

and then, there was this clone of Octavia that began pounding me! I don't know what it was, though....have you perhaps found an answer to this darkness yet?

mention of violance of that nature is against the rules. rule 17 to be exact.

Peace Keeper

Hmm... this is more serious. If it also manifests into real life, then this darkness surely is from without. It may be an actual being of darkness. May seem possible this being will do what they can to capture you. I still have not found the answer you are looking for, but I can assure you I am working on it as best I can. You keep alert, and stay away from trouble.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

I don't think fighting's an option, considering my condition...

Peace Keeper

I saw how you feel. The darkness will continue to come after you, which you may have no choice but to defend yourself. I believe you may need help from your friends, but be warned, as you may also put your friends at risk. The road to the light will not be easy. If you can persevere, and understand the ones responsible, only then can we tell whether your future is a certain light.

PinkiePieHugs

I understand.

And just like that, the dream was over. Loyal woke up to see Octavia looking at him funny. She heard him talking in his sleep.

Peace Keeper

I see you were awake. You were muttering words about the darkness and something.

PinkiePieHugs

I spoke to Luna about our situation. She said, 'The darkness will continue to come after you, which you may have no choice but to defend yourself. I believe you may need help from your friends, but be warned, as you may also put your friends at risk. The road to the light will not be easy. If you can persevere, and understand the ones responsible, only then can we tell whether your future is a certain light.'"

Peace Keeper

That certainly sounds like Luna. So she came into your dream to help you out? That is good news the princess is helping you out. So... she asks that you can get help from friends... well... I understand that how badly the darkness is trying to get to you, but take this from me, no darkness shall get anywhere close to you Loyal. If it means to protect a friend, I will do all I can for your safetly.

PinkiePieHugs

Thank you kindly. It's nice to know you and Vinyl have my back.

Peace Keeper

Of course we will have your back, right Vinyl?

PinkiePieHugs

Of course! We're you're friends, it's our job to keep ya safe!

Peace Keeper

Then it is agreed. We will stick together to help you take care of the darkness. It is a promise we will keep.

PinkiePieHugs

Suddenly, a voice of evil rang out...

You pathetic little equines. You really think you can beat back the darkness? HA! I'll show you the power of TRUE DARKNESS!

Peace Keeper

GaAAhhh... show yourself! We won't be afraid of you. What do you want with Loyal?

PinkiePieHugs

I shall use his power to rule Equestria! Once he's mine, he'll become my slave once he's too powerless to stop me! But that doesn't concern you...

Peace Keeper

Oh yes it does! You will NOT use Loyal as your slave!

PinkiePieHugs

Hehehe....we'll see about that!

Peace Keeper

Octavia stands by Loyal, keeping an eye of the darkness seeing what its next move will be. She knows what she has gotten herself into, but it is for her sake of Loyal.

Go Up