Idea for game development...

Started by AH PyrotechNick, 2015 Dec 27, 14:47:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AH PyrotechNick

Not sure where else to put this, but have you [the game devs] thought about crowdfunding? Possibly looking into console development if it gets big enough? As much fun as I'm sure I'll have once the game releases on PC, I can only imagine how awesome it would be to play it on a console similar to Elder Scrolls Online. I have no idea how feasible this is, but I just thought I'd mention it, as I haven't seen anything related to crowdfunding on the forums. Either way, I wish you all continued success in development, and I can't wait to see everypony in game!

Pipkin

To answer your first point, we are not taking donations or starting any kickstarters or anything like that for the project.  Things get a bit more complicated when money is involved so it's best to continue as a free volunteer project.  For the second point, there are currently no plans for console support of the game, so unless that, albeit unlikely, changes LoE will be computer-only, but with both PC, Mac and Linux builds :)

AH PyrotechNick

Pipkin

Ok, question answered, locking up.  Feel free to send a PM if you have any questions :D

Go Up