Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Coffee Rush

Quote from: TheCreeper3 on 2013 Jun 15, 13:17:02
*snicker* Lets get moving so we can drop off these bags, maybe then you can talk without sounding like me when I find a jar of Peanut Butter

Abyss seemed a bit befuddled by the peanut butter part, but he kept walking towards where he was supposed to be. It wasn't that far.
My OC can be found here!

Snowy

"Wait.. so you like my daughter. Oh..my..." Blizzard asked.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

jazzy

well that does not matter now, she married with the stallion of her dreams. is okay for me. anyway I've always been alone that is my destiny
All that glitters is not gold.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Appearances are deceptive.

Snowy

"Well, at least you have friends?" She says backing up a little getting ready to leave.

jazzy

yes of course tons of friends, he says with a fake smile on him face

Snowy

"Well that's great. I'm sure you'll find a love like Snow has found for...uh" Snow Storm rolled his eyes. "Moonlight." Blizzard nodded. "Yeah, him."

jazzy

yes the next life he whisper , yes, well if you need something more, and i can help only say me, and please remember give diamont rose to snowy please

Snowy

"Of course. Bye bye stranger." She bows her head  and looks over at her son. "Come on." He nods to his mother and turnsvto face the pony and he nods to him.

Dark Hooves

//I'll bbl, I'm playing a game
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

jazzy

he sees as they walk away. it was nice to meet the family of snowy, now again be alone without friends or family. he sit and look sky

Moonlight Paradise

((WHAAAAA!!!!!!  D: I lost my laptop!!!!!!!!! I guess I'm back now though... but I have no idea what is currently going on in the story))
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

sorikuXIII

2013 Jun 15, 14:51:36 #29231 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 15, 14:53:27 by sorikuXIII
((In this thread anything goes so it's not that bad if you miss anything.))

Floe and Brew decided to take a surprise trip to Ponyville even though they knew they're son wasn't there. Floe sighed and leaned up against her husband. "I miss our baby boy." she said in a sad tone. "Me too hun, me too." brew replied then continued to walk through the town pretty much aimlessly while reminiscing about when they raised him here.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Nala Valor

Melody was gliding happily above town, whistling.

Moonlight Paradise

Moonlight ran down the street, tripping here and there and attracting way too much attention. before she even realized what had happened, she found herself on the ground tangled with two other ponies.
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

sorikuXIII

Floe and Brew were distracted by the whistling then before they knew it they were on the ground with a third pony that wasn't there before.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Moonlight Paradise

Moonlight quickly got up and apologized before looking around for the bag she way carrying. It was nowhere to be found. Great! Just what I need! She turns back to the two ponies. They seem to be a couple. Uh, once again, sorry for that. Did either of you see a bag with my cutiemark on it? Moonlight turns so that they can see the hourglass and moon on her flank.

sorikuXIII

Brew stood up first then helped his wife up and looked at the pony in front of them who was apologizing. "It's quite alright. We weren't exactly paying much attention ourselves. Also I'm not sure we saw a bag with your cutiemark on it, sorry." Floe answers with an apologetic look.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Moonlight Paradise

Moonlight starts to freak out a bit. What am I going to do now? Moonlight turns back to the ponies. That's okay. It shouldn't be too hard to find... She starts drifting off, gazing around the street for the bag.

super_chris85

((hello world is anypony open))

sorikuXIII

Floe looks at Brew a bit worried then Brew nods and they follow the mare. "Would you like some help finding it?" Floe asks
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Go Up