Assassin's Creed

Started by Night Pony, 2012 Jul 01, 17:37:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ramisha

2014 Jan 15, 08:36:27 #80 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 15, 12:04:22 by Astranacus
I got to 50 feathers today. I also got Altair's armor. t's really awesome.
And I meant 100 real feathers.
It's not gonna be a problem like in the game because you know... feathers everywhere

oh also

Image conflicts with rules 7.d & 7.e and has been removed since it contains blood and use of weapon. For reference please see the rules :

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0

KireiameJin

I just played AC4 in my PS4 and i rushed it untill the end of the game (coz i just want to see how the story goes on) and men, am I the only one noticing that this story is just getting weirder and nosense?  o.O

AC4 has almost no meta story development, you just play a generic pirate videogame with some Abstergo wandering interludes that just show some actual story development for around 3 minutes almost in the final part of the game, I dno't know i felt like nothing has changed at all since AC3 when i finished the game  :I

One thing i liked anyways was that i was able to perform more "stealth" assasinations than in AC3, coz they lowered the IA of the enemies and make them practically blind XD, but i'd like to see a bit more interaction with the naval system on this game, i thought they will allow you to cutomize more your ship and make the whole system more deep, with more options for the crew, or more possibilities to exploit the ships you get from piracy and I don't know, maybe something more like the "Pirates of the caribean" PC videogame, it could have been cooler with more additions on that particular aspect (since the whole game is about pirates and sea you know XD).

I hope Ubisoft will stop this "Rushing 1 AC per year" policy and they develope some quality material for the next entry of the saga, because i just don't want to see this die as 343 did with Halo :c
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Go Up