Anyone have Iphone 6 plus yet?

Started by Ahri, 2014 Oct 03, 12:23:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ahri

I want to know what to look forward to.

No Android users, I will not change my mind. regardless of it bending because it stays in my hand 70% of the time anyway. I'm inseparable from my soul mate I mean phone.

Contract  expires in  two month's so I'm hoping they fix the aluminum...

I decided to mess with my phone since I only had a few months left and it didn't go well....

About a year ago I dropped my phone and the screen cracked and I bought a new one and replaced it but I could never get it back 100%. I mean it still took effort to get off though.

So today I crossed the line.... Way too far and was close to breaking it.

To get the touch screen to actually work 100% I have to leave the digitizer open lol.

60 or so days left.

I could buy one for a extra like 500 bucks with my papal credit card but I can wait..

Don't worry though... My iPad only had one big scratch on it and no major damage... lol

Forgot there is screen damage when you turn it on but don't have a pic... Forgot to take one.
please don't attempt to message me, I don't want to be anyone's friend on here.

-ReiMar-

Well...you basically get a bookmark that can call and play music)
:]

Just don't expect to play big games on it, its processor got smaller along with overall size. I personally stick to iP4. Might switch to 5 in the future, but only 'cause its processor is bigger. iP6 is kind of a...well, dissapointment. Unless you wanted a flatty phone, then it's all you ever dreamed of)) X)
lol

Ahri

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Oct 03, 12:36:26
Well...you basically get a bookmark that can call and play music)

Just don't expect to play big games on it, its processor got smaller along with overall size. I personally stick to iP4. Might switch to 5 in the future, but only 'cause its processor is bigger. iP6 is kind of a...well, dissapointment. Unless you wanted a flatty phone, then it's all you ever dreamed of)) X)
lol
games? Oh god no. I use my iPad for games(rarely) and watching movies.
Phone is for internet basically 90% of the time.

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Ahri on 2014 Oct 03, 13:55:11
games? Oh god no. I use my iPad for games(rarely) and watching movies.
Phone is for internet basically 90% of the time.

That still requires a good processor, but I think iP6 can handle internet and movies alright) Just be careful so that it won't snap in two inside of your pocket)) X)

Ahri

Well my 5 does fine....

But I had to order a new screen... It isn't working so well, should be here tomorrow. o.O

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Ahri on 2014 Oct 03, 15:44:33
Well my 5 does fine....

But I had to order a new screen... It isn't working so well, should be here tomorrow. o.O

Don't ditch things that work loyally to you) Or they'll turn into demons and haunt you)) XD
Just replace the screen and enjoy iP5)

Ahri

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Oct 03, 15:50:14
Quote from: Ahri on 2014 Oct 03, 15:44:33
Well my 5 does fine....

Don't ditch things that work loyally to you) Or they'll turn into demons and haunt you)) XD
Just replace the screen and enjoy iP5)

Newer the better bigger screen

Already have ios 8

Midnight Breeze

Nuserame

An 800 dollar pocket internet browsy screen.

Whyyyyyyy.....
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Ahri

Quote from: Nuserame on 2014 Oct 05, 15:37:17

Whyyyyyyy.....
because 90% of my money goes to electronics and I always need the latest tech anyway

Nuserame

Quote from: Ahri on 2014 Oct 05, 16:59:30

Whyyyyyyy.....
because 90% of my money goes to electronics and I always need the latest tech anyway

We clearly have a very different definition of the term 'need'  ovO

Also with enough of an income to spend on fashion gadgets (admit it Apple fans, thats what it is) you may want to consider contributing to the household supporting you right now.

Then again its your money, whatever makes you happy, long as you dont make anyone else unhappy in the progress.

Ahri

Quote from: Nuserame on 2014 Oct 06, 11:30:22

Whyyyyyyy.....

Also with enough of an income to spend on fashion gadgets (admit it Apple fans, thats what it is) you may want to consider contributing to the household supporting you right now.

Then again its your money, whatever makes you happy, long as you dont make anyone else unhappy in the progress.

Well for me honestly, not having my electronics: iPhone, iPad, pc etc, is the same as being dead.
I would be staring at a wall all day with nothing to do.
Nothing is more important to me then my phone.
They tell me to buy clothes but most of my clothes are from high school(three years ago) lol.
Expect shoes
Not like I go outside or what a girlfriend anyway lol

And alas, I am forced to pay to live here.... I hate living here... It's so annoying. Let's leave it at that. I tell them You should pay me to live in this hellhole.

-ReiMar-

My only reaction to my iPhone:

I was quite content with my old phone. This one I got on my b-day just because I didn't really needed anything and my parents chose for me. I was and am like "meh". I use it to rarely call\sms people. My main use is music player and watch. Talk about "new technologies".

Ahri

2014 Oct 06, 16:01:17 #13 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 07, 07:41:31 by Pipkin
I never call or text anyone either.

I asked my parents for it lol.

@22 yo lol

It's a Christmas/birthday present but I don't have anything else I need so I'm fine with it.

Unfortunately I still have to go to this lame "Christmas party" every year.
I never get anything good from anyone besides my parents.

Hell... They wanted to take me to Vegas for my 21st birthday but luckily I finally talked my mom out of it and got a tv instead... Much better ovO
I actually got less then like anyone last year lol.

I guess my family doesn't like me...   :3 Oh well  lol

Please refrain from spamming emotes

Nuserame

Quote from: Ahri on 2014 Oct 06, 12:25:57
Quote from: Nuserame on 2014 Oct 06, 11:30:22

Whyyyyyyy.....

Well for me honestly, not having my electronics: iPhone, iPad, pc etc, is the same as being dead.
I would be staring at a wall all day with nothing to do.
Nothing is more important to me then my phone.
They tell me to buy clothes but most of my clothes are from high school(three years ago) lol.
Expect shoes
Not like I go outside or what a girlfriend anyway lol

And alas, I am forced to pay to live here.... I hate living here... It's so annoying. Let's leave it at that. I tell them You should pay me to live in this hellhole.

*expects shoes*

*nothing happens*

Hehehh...

Anyhow im not one to criticize someone for spending tons of time and money on electronics (considering my own habits) all I was trying to say is there are plenty cheaper/better smartphones that can do browsing and simple apps.

Heck you can buy a decent laptop for that kind of money. Or two high-end graphics cards. Or one high-end graphics card and a 4k monitor to go with it. Well I could go on but I shouldn't.

Go Up