Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jajan

Quote from: Little Star on 2015 Oct 24, 14:56:35
I have almost no free time these days. Always busy busy busy. Busy Star is happy Star.

But, why are you so busy as well ??
For my birthday, it's already happened... There are already seven days...

And I hope you'll be much less busy soon !!!  ^-^ 

Midnight Breeze

Just 2 more weeks and I'm moving out of the ghetto. It'll be nice not to have to park down the block from my apartment.

It totally sucked running 100+ yards through a thunderstorm 2 days ago. Bleh.

LostSanity

ALL KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX HD REMIX OPTIONAL BOSSES DEFEATED.

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Midnight Breeze

Gas prices have hit $1.75 a gallon. I'm pretty sure that's a historic low when adjusted for inflation.

CrabApple

Ryo and I finished playing two of the endingst of undertail (great game I definatly reccomend it)

This game is grrreeeaaattttt. Although if you plan on playing it I reccomend not looking at any spoilers.

Spoiler: neutral ending • show
ahhhhhhhh what the actual heck!!! We tried sooooon hard not to fight Asagor (sorry if I butchered that spelling) like we went that WHOLE time without hurting anyone but it gave us no choice :c poor ryo didn't want to hurt him either. He let him kill us like over 20 times lol. But we finally fought him and dang... that ending. That terrifying flower. Creepy creepy looking boss. Didn't fit in with the 8 bit style at all which was kindof shocking in a way.

Spoiler: pacifist ending • show
Oh boy so the pacifist ending was... emotional haha. Lots of moments where I thought things were going to go bad and got worried. Omg tho you get sooooo attached to the characters. Then just... ugh! So cute. The hugs. So so cute I'm so happy for them :') 

Spoiler: bad ending • show
I haven't started yet. Kindof reluctant to. Wish I had done the bad ending before the good one. When you open the game again it greets you with flowere guy saying some awful speech about how if you restart your taking the happy ending and happyness away from all of them. This game is psychological torture X,D
[move=9][/move]

PrincessButton

'Twas a few days ago, but my smile for a while is going to be that I met Gerard Way (one of my favorite people and biggest inspirations) on Sunday night. I got to hold his hand for a moment in a cute little hand hug (would've hugged him if he wasn't on the other side of a wall...) But yeah >w< greatest moment of my life.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Little Star

It may be a surprise to those of you who have daily communications with me that I am posting in this thread today. Yesterday was a not so good day, and the past week really hasn't been going well. However, no matter how utterly horrible I am feeling, there's this one person who knows how to cheer me up regardless. Even if he says "I don't know what to say." He follows it up with something that makes me smile. I'm glad to have him in my life, and I know we'll be together for quite some time. Much love to all my friends who have been there for me, making me feel so much better.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Little Star on 2015 Oct 28, 07:29:07
It may be a surprise to those of you who have daily communications with me that I am posting in this thread today. Yesterday was a not so good day, and the past week really hasn't been going well. However, no matter how utterly horrible I am feeling, there's this one person who knows how to cheer me up regardless. Even if he says "I don't know what to say." He follows it up with something that makes me smile. I'm glad to have him in my life, and I know we'll be together for quite some time. Much love to all my friends who have been there for me, making me feel so much better.

This.

Also, I made a few more OCs for my page.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jajan

2015 Oct 28, 14:08:06 #6728 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 28, 14:15:28 by Jajan
Quote from: Little Star on 2015 Oct 28, 07:29:07

Who? What? What's going on ? Be careful in case...

Stardust Dragon

After an up-and-down day, I was greeted back at my dorm with a package: my puzzle Aetherium crystal and Castle in the Sky score I wasn't expecting to be shipped from China for a few more days.  Even better: the crystal can be worn.  Hello surprise Halloween accessory!  :D

Pipkin

I move tomorrow after work!
I'll be a block from campus.  No more driving 45 minutes to get to college every day.

Julius

Making people smile is the best thing ever~! X3
Purr~

Howitzer

Got a new computer, so now all I need to do is catch up on what I missed.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Midnight Breeze

I decided to start stealing condiments from fast food joints. Don't know why I never thought of that before. Why buy ketchup when you can just swipe it?

Well, I bought a meal during the visit so it wasn't really stealing. I just like to pretend I'm a ninja sometimes.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Oct 31, 07:26:46
I decided to start stealing condiments from fast food joints. Don't know why I never thought of that before. Why buy ketchup when you can just swipe it?

Well, I bought a meal during the visit so it wasn't really stealing. I just like to pretend I'm a ninja sometimes.

I remember one time, a fast food place didn't put any condiments in our to-go order, as requested. I went inside, and the worker said I could get the condiments myself. He handed me a bag, I went over to the condiment area, and I looked like a bank robber getting all the condiments I did. I took way more than we needed because of the nature of the issue.

Chishio Kunrin

This week's new RWBY episode is awesome!! :3 The tournament scenes were great, and the comedy in this episode is TOP. NOTCH!

The verbal jokes, situational humor, and visual humor were all on point!! I can't even count how many times I laughed during this episode, and it's mostly an action episode! Soooo goooood!!!

I mean,
Spoiler: Spoilers • show
Qrow sitting in a bar called the Crow Bar?! lol
Neptune, who alludes to Neptune the God of the Sea, being terrified of water?!! ovO
Jaune getting hit in the face by his own shield?!
That whole bit with Jaune and his team about the team moves?!
Team SSSN in general!!
The bartender accidentally knocking a glass on the floor and being sad when it broke! :P
I'm sure I'm forgetting so many things!

The only thing I don't like is that we'll have to wait two weeks for episode 3, thanks to the charity livestream that the RWBY crew is doing next week. Eh, oh well.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

I went to a place called "Star City" and road a bunch of rides and walked into (lame) haunted houses, one of my cousins kept daring me to ride the ones that go high upside down and so i did! turns out i'm not all talk, i'm great at BUMPER CARS!, no Maze of mirrors! though and i spent all my money before i noticed they had laser tag!

MarshyMellow

Today I found a set of Baymax earrings on HT's website!  O:

http://www.hottopic.com/product/disney-big-hero-6-baymax-earrings-3-pair/10427915.html#start=6

I really want them now...I'm a randomly obsessed female trash.  X3

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Pipkin

My roommate had the great idea to order a bunch of pizza(Like, 2 XL meat lovers for $20), eat some and freeze the rest.
So I essentially have 5+ days worth of pizza now

Chishio Kunrin

So, a while back, I watched Rooster Teeth's video Free Play #22 to see the concept art they showed of some of the biomes for Amity Colosseum (from RWBY). I ended up getting so much more than that!

Miles and Kerry stated the following:
- We're gonna see the antagonists actually doing things, instead of, in their own words, sitting around saying "We're gonna do bad things."
- Volume 3 is the beginning of RWBY turning dark.
- In terms of darkness and maturity, they said it's like Harry Potter skipped books 2-5.

I'm actually really happy that RWBY is gonna start getting kinda dark. The setting and lore they chose for the show (everyone's stuck living within or around four kingdoms because of monsters that roam the world) doesn't really fit well with how light-hearted the show has been so far.

Thankfully, thus far in volume 3, it seems that they are still putting in some comedy. And the comedy is pretty good, might I add. I don't know how many times I laughed during episode 2, between the verbal jokes, situational humor, and visual humor. :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up