Just...had...coffee...first...time...feel.....

Started by TCDubstep, 2013 Apr 09, 18:49:59

previous topic - next topic

Which is better?

coffee.
coffee?
COFFEE!
Go Down

Julius

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Apr 11, 01:03:03
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Apr 10, 23:07:50
I just have coffee with a side of coffee

it is delicious and nutritious
:/ Not so sure it's nutritious.. but I suppose it's doubly delicious so it all evens out.  :3

COFFEE LOGIC! <3
Purr~

Itty Bit

It's strange, coffee never seems to have much of an effect on me. Soda either.
I actually remember drinking a 5 hour energy once during Black Friday shopping and I actually crashed and had to leave early to go to sleep.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2013 Apr 11, 01:34:24
I actually remember drinking a 5 hour energy once during Black Friday shopping and I actually crashed and had to leave early to go to sleep.

soda / pop never effected me either (I could drink a couple and fall right asleep)
with coffee it takes about an entire pot for me to start feeling it anything (and I can easily do that ever day)
drinking one single cup and calling it quits is like going to a restaurant and just eating a small potion of an appetizer and just calling it quits though you know you are still hungry 
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Book Smarts

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Apr 11, 08:07:29

soda / pop never effected me either (I could drink a couple and fall right asleep)
with coffee it takes about an entire pot for me to start feeling it anything (and I can easily do that ever day)
drinking one single cup and calling it quits is like going to a restaurant and just eating a small potion of an appetizer and just calling it quits though you know you are still hungry

^Same with me^
Any coffee left over is usually put in a plastic pitcher filled with ice after I'm done. Ice coffee for later  :3

PrincessButton

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Apr 12, 16:00:02
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Apr 11, 08:07:29

^Same with me^
Any coffee left over is usually put in a plastic pitcher filled with ice after I'm done. Ice coffee for later  :3

Is soda.... supposed to affect you in some way? o.o;
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Pipkin

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Apr 12, 19:44:32
Spoiler: Kyaa • show
[quote author=Book Smarts link=topic=7038.msg575479#msg575479 date=1365796802]
[quote author=McSleuthburger link=topic=7038.msg574720#msg574720 date=1365682049]
[quote author=Itty Bit link=topic=7038.msg574656#msg574656 date=1365658464]

[/quote]
^Same with me^
[/quote][/spoiler]
Is soda.... supposed to affect you in some way? o.o;
[/quote]
I actually don't drink soda(or as we in Canada call it, pop) at all(erm...unless i'm mixing  X3) even when i'm eating out i'll get fruitopia or something....

Ice coffee?  I can't stand even thinking of the concept of drinking coffee cold....the coffee i'm sipping right now is 10 minutes old and it's already almost too cold to drink   :P

McSleuthburger

calling it soda vs. pop is really on depending on where you live
have chart:
Spoiler: show

Pinkie you know pop / soda has caffeine and sugar in it so it can affect you if you drink enough
but more and more these days there are pops that are caffeine free

also if coffee isint steaming hot, I dont drink it
Ye-olde ex mod

Book Smarts

Our bodies have gotten too accustomed to caffeine, we would need a large amount of the stuff to get a caffeine rush

Itty Bit

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Apr 12, 20:25:53
have chart:

Pinkie you know pop / soda has caffeine and sugar in it so it can affect you if you drink enough

I remember this chart. It's interesting how people call it different things.
In Texas, most people do call it coke, but that just sounds stupid. That's like calling an Xbox360 a Nintendo.
I like the term Soda. I also heard there were other terms like Tonic, which I find rather funny.

McSleuthburger

Tonic is in reference to Tonic water, which is basically carbonated water with a couple things to sweeten it up because regular tonic water has a bitter taste
Ye-olde ex mod

Enstramentall

The only time I've tried coffee is when we (my family) were traveling to a camping place, and stopped for McDonald's. It was SUPPOSED to be hot chocolate!  >.<

I don't drink coffee for religious reasons (the caffiene), but I can drink decaf.... maybe...
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

TCDubstep

thats an interesting chart you haz thar.
Here where i live we call it by the sodas name such as "coke" or "Dr. Pepper" Sometimes when im lazy though i call it soda

PrincessButton

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Apr 12, 20:25:53
have chart:

Yes yes I know, but it's not as strongly caffeinated as coffee is.. I don't think.. Because soda doesn't help me stay awake like coffee does (if I drink enough)..  X3

Julius

... I'll miss Starbucks when I go back to Venezuela. The caramel, man... X3
Purr~

Book Smarts

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Apr 13, 23:36:06

How is Venezualian coffee?

Julius

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Apr 14, 02:16:32
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Apr 13, 23:36:06

How is Venezualian coffee?

It's not half bad! Many love it! ^-^
Purr~

Pipkin

For the first time in a very long time I am inexplicably wired.  I don't even know how, I only had 2 coffees today which is nothing for me.....as usual not alot of sugar, but I feel like I can bounce off the walls i'm so hyped up....I can't stop twitching, doing laps around the apartment cleaning everything I can find, I even ran to the store and nothing.....and just 2 hours ago I was ready for a nap.....

FEELS AWESOME!  ovO

Lord of Madness

anyone else love to dump huge amounts of sugar into their coffee with or without milk?

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Apr 17, 01:38:45
anyone else love to dump huge amounts of sugar into their coffee with or without milk?
*raises a hoof* I like my coffee black but with massive amounts of sugar. o u o

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Apr 17, 02:00:30
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Apr 17, 01:38:45
*raises a hoof* I like my coffee black but with massive amounts of sugar. o u o

It seems we receive energy from the same thing my friend.

Go Up