Go Down

PrincessButton

Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 09, 18:33:30
Also, Pinkie, your personal text made me roll off the couch laughing. lol

Hehehe I'm glad you like it :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Verdant Tome

Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 May 08, 22:15:40
Taking all the pre-Sandman fighters in the World Circuit down without a single loss on Punch-Out!! Wii.
Actually, only having one single loss in my entire record so far. Piston Hondo got me once... I wasn't happy.

I beat Mr. Sandman today in Punch-Out!!, and became the World Champ. Not an easy feat. He's fast and strong, almost impossibly so.

And then, in a moment of not-proud, I promptly lost my title to Glass Joe.

Yes, people who are familiar with what I'm talking about, that Glass Joe. (People who aren't familiar, you can look him up on the internet. And Sandman, too. And Punch-Out!! as a whole, actually.)

Title Defense is no joke.

(I got it back in a moment of re-proud, though.)

Itty Bit

Man, I've really wanted to buckle down and get punch out for the wii for awhile now! It looks like a lot of fun!
I only got the NES one at the moment, though... Still needs to be beaten, too! I think the farthest I've gotten was to Super Macho Man

Verdant Tome

I'm currently at World Circuit Bald Bull in the NES game, and TD Bear Hugger on the Wii.
Which leads to another Wii Punch-Out related proud-of moment: TKOing Contender Popinski and Bald Bull in Round One. And getting this really cool-looking Star Punch on Mr. Sandman - Sandman was doing one of his haymaker jabs right when I pressed the button, so the game showed Mac ducking the punch in slow motion. Sandman's fist looked like it was going to go through the screen, and then Mac unleashed the punch. It was awesome.
Lost the match, though. That was disappointing.

And, fun fact for Wii Punch-Out: It's almost its fifth birthday! It came out on the 18th in 2009. Perfect time to get it, I think.

AaronMk

2014 May 20, 20:00:07 #44 Last Edit: 2014 May 21, 19:58:19 by Book Smarts
Today's dinner I prepared:

Spoiler: show

I was trying to make blackened catfish. Reviewing the recipe and comments though revealed it'd smoke up the house a lot (though the smoke reportedly smells awesome). But because it'd smoke the kitchen to all manners of smokiness my Mom wasn't going to have it done by the book: on a cast iron skillet over the stove. So it needed to be modifier for the barbecue grill.

After the ten minutes it was recommended for I pulled it off the grill and unwrapped it from its tinfoil. To find it wasn't blackened as desired.

In any case, it was still good and was served between myself, my Mom, and my brother to a general consensus of approval. And it was good, if salty: should have skimped some salt.

In all. 10/10 home made dinner, would cook again (in a different way). And would need something from the bottle to compliment it.

I also would have liked to prepare this to blasting New Orleans Jazz and Dr John for atmospheric purposes. But it was a duel between me blaring it out of my computer in my room and my sister wanting to listen to her current Top 50 and this week's top country on the radio.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Jaywo

2014 May 20, 20:38:12 #45 Last Edit: 2014 May 21, 19:58:29 by Book Smarts
Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 May 20, 20:00:07
Today's dinner I prepared:

Spoiler: show

I was trying to make blackened catfish. Reviewing the recipe and comments though revealed it'd smoke up the house a lot (though the smoke reportedly smells awesome). But because it'd smoke the kitchen to all manners of smokiness my Mom wasn't going to have it done by the book: on a cast iron skillet over the stove. So it needed to be modifier for the barbecue grill.

After the ten minutes it was recommended for I pulled it off the grill and unwrapped it from its tinfoil. To find it wasn't blackened as desired.

In any case, it was still good and was served between myself, my Mom, and my brother to a general consensus of approval. And it was good, if salty: should have skimped some salt.

In all. 10/10 home made dinner, would cook again (in a different way). And would need something from the bottle to compliment it.

I also would have liked to prepare this to blasting New Orleans Jazz and Dr John for atmospheric purposes. But it was a duel between me blaring it out of my computer in my room and my sister wanting to listen to her current Top 50 and this week's top country on the radio.

Gee-bus that looks good. O:
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

AaronMk

It was good.

Enough so I may make it again, since it was implied I should once certain conditions are met. Like summer comes in force so when it's made the hopefully proper way we can open the windows and keep the house from being filled with smoke. Or if when we find a cast-iron pan we don't care too much about.

Ramisha

Ohh... my.. .I love fish.. Well, I prefer sea fish but I want some!!  0:) <3

Naura

One time I dragged my friend away from getting hit by a car, I'm pretty proud of that  0:)
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

PrincessButton

Quote from: Naura on 2014 May 21, 15:33:25
One time I dragged my friend away from getting hit by a car, I'm pretty proud of that  0:)
You're a hero! :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

2014 May 26, 07:35:31 #50 Last Edit: 2014 May 26, 09:20:01 by Julius
I just remembered something I should post here~

I have managed to impress Queen Brahne herself! ;)
Purr~

Ramisha

Don't you mean... Queen Brahne?

Julius

I have no idea what you're talking about. That's totes what I said. :ajshifty:

I'm kidding, thanks for pointing it out. X3
Purr~

Verdant Tome

I get the feeling that other ponies don't really know much about Punch-Out!! or my achievements in it, but I'll say one more thing about it (and I promise it will be the last, at least in a while).

I completed Career Mode. Defeated everyone up through Title Defense Mr. Sandman, then fought through Mac's Last Stand, and unlocked the coveted Champion's Mode in the process, before finally retiring with a 36-17 record. I'm the only one among the regulars in my school's rec room - where I played the game, along with the Wii that has my savegame - to make it through the whole game, and am undoubtedly the best among them.
I'm a real champion, there's no question about that. Now, once someone brings a second Wiimote, we'll see who has the courage to face me in Head-to-Head...

In non-Punch-Out!! proudness, I'm taking an art class and am doing some "awesome things", as my teacher says.They're just basic things, smooth shading and form, but they look great for a guy who could barely draw anything just three weeks earlier.

ManeFlame

Completing the National Pokédex. Something I haven't done since Gold version.
Gawd, full 3D model versions for the win, baby.

Jenzy

Spoiler: My artwork. Sorry for bein' a showoff xD • show

I'm rather impressed with how much better and better I'm getting with backgrounds and details, as well as shading. Though I still say to myself that I still need a lot more practice. I still see others who finish much quicker, and also use way less layers than I do...

And I don't always get freetime, so it's super fun working on these fun artsy-things. Even if I still don't get a lot of recognition. Nothing can truly stop me. B)

Checkmate

I have to admit, for me it was joining Mensa six years ago.  Still incredibly proud of that, as it let me get into a very prestigious college and formed the basis for my favorite (and only) OC, Checkmate.

AaronMk

In the end... Not even a blue-screening laptop could keep me from finishing a thing up.

Given I had already moved what I could from it to my desktop, and I got around to getting the necessities to finish this evening...

Chromastone64

This was about two years ago, but I still feel really good about it: beating cancer.
I had (not sure about the spelling) lymphoblastic leukemia for three years, and because it got me as I hit puberty, it kinda wreaked havoc; I'm still slightly overweight now, plus it did a number on my psyche and social skills. Blood tests every week (and I'm scared of needles), and tablets every evening for three years. (On Wednesdays it was fifteen in one sitting.)
Now though, it's behind me, and I can continue on my dream of being a YouTuber.

...Sorry for getting so personal.  ^-^
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

dr.induction

@Chromastone64 thats freakin awesome!

so yea proud of this thing http://youtu.be/e84s37LUqCs

Go Up