Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

They can just call the great galloping gala, a Ball? I mean, isn't THAT would the grand gala is? But I guess they'd think of something. I still do want that to be an event because its fun! But yeah, the game is over. I cant wait till its open again, the game was interesting and fun :D The cheerilee server was the funnest i've been on  :D     
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

SweBow

Quote from: Ahaut on 2012 Oct 01, 09:06:51
According to my knowledge if they accept donations they run the risk of getting a Cease & Desist letter from Hasbro, since they're reproducing trademarked and copyrighted material and getting some form of profit out of it. That's why in LoE there are absolutely no (pony) characters from the show included in the game, and there won't be festivals with names like Winter Wrap Up or The Grand Galloping Gala either.

This is the thing. Our server is not illegal at all. The server can run other games if we so want. Right now the LoE client can connect to it. So no, donations should be alright. It will never go to any copyrighted material.

Ahaut

Ok that's cool C:

Night Glider

Quote from: Zbizo on 2012 Oct 01, 08:46:40
I agree, the game brought me much fun even in pre alpha stage. I understand what pre alpha is and asking now would be quite silly but could you keep up at least one server for us if you receive enough donations? I will understand if you refuse.

This.
This idea is the most magnificant of all. :3

Pet's name: Goldenpaw
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Let's watch her grow :D

Silverweed

I should've taken moar screenshots  >.<
Didn't realize it would close so soon  D:

Well, let's wait for the beta!

deviantART is magic
/!\ FIY: I sleep from 3 PM to 1 AM...curse you, time zones!

Kastoluza

DD: I am Russian, and I decided to download your game .... but I have never sets! He writes that he can not go.  :c

SapphirePony

I wish I could've played more, but there were a bit to many immature people  DD: and the fact I never could actually connect. I really enjoyed it.. until I found out dubstep played in Sugarcube Corner, so that's one place I'm never going in. But I wish I could've seen more of y'all when I could connect, it was fun sitting by a timberwolf all the time.  ^-^ I can't wait to talk to Joey the Timberwolf again.... What I named teh timberwolf in the everfree Joey.

Ryo_D_Disk

Final concutions from the Duelng pony Guys the game looks great amazing even its hard to beleve it is pre alpha heck minor bug fixes in ponyvill and id be content calling it a fun socal game so I highly look forward to the future even more than i did befoe, it greatly exseeded my expectaions for the pre alpha and I thank all of you on the LoE team for allowing us to play the game this weekend and Im also going to thank all the players who made the game so enjoyable to stay on and hang out with. now all i need is one more command lets try it here

/hugall  :D

Marshmellow Belle

I documentated this game, i made a 5 recordings, a doc containing all the data of my pony and 5 recordings of the game  :D

rhyme writer

Absolutely amazing game even at this stage.

LostSanity

AWESOME JOB. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FULL VERSION/RELEASE.

But... I still think...

That...

You should do something like this again...

^-^
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Ahaut

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Oct 01, 11:47:54
I wish I could've played more, but there were a bit to many immature people  DD: and the fact I never could actually connect. I really enjoyed it.. until I found out dubstep played in Sugarcube Corner, so that's one place I'm never going in. But I wish I could've seen more of y'all when I could connect, it was fun sitting by a timberwolf all the time.  ^-^ I can't wait to talk to Joey the Timberwolf again.... What I named teh timberwolf in the everfree Joey.

Hahaha I think I can relate to your feelings.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ahaut on 2012 Oct 01, 13:47:06
Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Oct 01, 11:47:54

Hahaha I think I can relate to your feelings.

I kind of wonder if that music will be moved to Stable 54 when it's done and open, and they'll put the old Sugarcube Corner music back in Sugarcube Corner. I kind of hope that'll happen, since dubstep hardly seems appropriate for a bakery. Hot Topic? Sure. A night club? Yes indeedy.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ashbreeze

Awesome work on the game! ^^
Though, there was alot of lag in Ponyville and Canterlot for me.
Looking forward to the full version. :D

Ahaut

Yeah most likely Sugarcube Corner is just a placeholder for Stable 54.
...wherever that is. I never really followed any of its topics.

TimeRight

LoE Last pony watch. its 11:07 am and ponyvil still looks beautiful as ever. the npcs are as full of life as ever with their varied names and strength to stand up for so long. Time Right is now looking around for more parkour routes and has come to like a little red hat known at item 37. I will keep you all up to date on my watch of the server as probably the last pony to be in LoE Pre-Alpha.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Oct 01, 14:07:38
LoE Last pony watch. its 11:07 am and ponyvil still looks beautiful as ever. the npcs are as full of life as ever with their varied names and strength to stand up for so long. Time Right is now looking around for more parkour routes and has come to like a little red hat known at item 37. I will keep you all up to date on my watch of the server as probably the last pony to be in LoE Pre-Alpha.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say, this is the perfect time to play September, by The Living Tombstone. ovO

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

TimeRight

2012 Oct 01, 14:23:27 #1137 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 15:06:36 by TimeRight
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 01, 14:14:39
Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Oct 01, 14:07:38

I'm just gonna go ahead and say, this is the perfect time to play September, by The Living Tombstone. ovO

Ok now I need recording software so I make a video with that song playing in the background!
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

TimeRight

(I know double post but i feel the praise must be seen on its own. the team deserves every single bit (the currency too) of praise they get)

Update. at 11:58 am the server final said shutting down and i was sent back to the main menu. i could have just stayed in that screen but i thought it dragged it out long enough. the fun was there and without other ponies I might have started having conversations with the npcs... Luna forbid that happening. as the last pony to be in the pre-alpha i would like to say that every drawn out second even when I was alone for 9 hours... wow 9. any hoof every second was amazing. I finally reached a spot I was dieing to reach as a unicorn. i have to thank everypony behind this and hope I will see everpony else in the alpha or beta versions! Even then think about the released version! thank you every pony

Signed
Time Right
Last pony in the Legends of Equestria Pre-Alpha
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Cerebrate

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 01, 13:48:29
I kind of wonder if that music will be moved to Stable 54 when it's done and open, and they'll put the old Sugarcube Corner music back in Sugarcube Corner. I kind of hope that'll happen, since dubstep hardly seems appropriate for a bakery. Hot Topic? Sure. A night club? Yes indeedy.

Correct. Antlershy is the one who worked on getting the stream working, and sugarcube was merely the test scene.  It was never changed, because, as you should have noticed, there was no nightclub scene.

Go Up