1 (7.1%)
0 (0%)
more than 5 (more than love)
13 (92.9%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Vertigo

2012 Sep 14, 17:43:29 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 14, 17:52:40 by Vertigo
We all love mlp right. but how much. I just want to know how much people love them and why.

Stitchin Time

The poll only goes to 5? SCANDALOUS!

Book Smarts

10/5  ovO

This show has the equivalence of the golden 90's cartoon humor and episodic design that used to be everywhere on T.V

Vertigo

Itty Bit

The show, or everything overall?  :]

Vertigo

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 Sep 14, 18:53:05
The show, or everything overall?  :]

both? I would like to hear both opinions

videogamehunter

The show is freaking amazing. I don't know the last I enjoy so much that may me go nuts for. FIM taught me alot about of important life lessons and it got more into filming and editing.  Nothing inspire me as much as this show did and you got love reference they in the show.

Vertigo

Quote from: videogamehunter on 2012 Sep 14, 22:13:07
The show is freaking amazing. I don't know the last I enjoy so much that may me go nuts for. FIM taught me alot about of important life lessons and it got more into filming and editing.  Nothing inspire me as much as this show did and you got love reference they in the show.

do you like fightning games?

videogamehunter

Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Sep 14, 22:27:58

I sure do. Mortal Kombat, Bloody Roar, Dead or Alive and sometime Soul Calibure.

Vertigo

2012 Sep 14, 22:46:07 #9 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 14, 22:51:03 by Vertigo
Quote from: videogamehunter on 2012 Sep 14, 22:36:16

I sure do. Mortal Kombat, Bloody Roar, Dead or Alive and sometime Soul Calibure.

Look up Questria
Just found it a hour ago another long wait  DD:

KillerJH2

So much, that after finishing the first season I immediately sought out a game. When it turned out there wasn't one yet, I joined a development team.  ;)

Also, I like the show for many reasons that I would struggle to convey in this little box.

Vertigo

Quote from: KillerJH2 on 2012 Sep 14, 23:00:48
So much, that after finishing the first season I immediately sought out a game. When it turned out there wasn't one yet, I joined a development team.  ;)

Also, I like the show for many reasons that I would struggle to convey in this little box.

Awesome  ;)

videogamehunter

Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Sep 14, 22:46:07
Quote from: videogamehunter on 2012 Sep 14, 22:36:16

Look up Questria
Just found it a hour ago another long wait  DD:

What am I looking for?

Vertigo

2012 Sep 15, 00:07:23 #13 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 15, 07:03:36 by Vertigo
Questria is a mlp fightning game

Zygrograxgra

Can't vote, not enough for an out of five.
Season 1: 18/20
Great, original, focused on their lives along with logical issues that weren't forced
Season 2: 05/20
Almost could not watch it. I feel it went in entirely the wrong direction, and was in general just bad in lots of tiny little places that added up massively. Only the opener ws decent to me.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Wisp

I don't think season 2 was that bad...  it had a lot of good songs and episodes.  I don't know why people sometimes dislike it so much :P
Hey there!
I make music.

videogamehunter

2012 Sep 15, 22:47:30 #16 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 15, 23:16:37 by videogamehunter
Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Sep 15, 00:07:23
Questria is a mlp fightning game

Can u please send me a link.

Update - Never mind I found it on ED.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Sep 15, 01:00:28
Great, original, focused on their lives along with logical issues that weren't forced
Almost could not watch it. I feel it went in entirely the wrong direction, and was in general just bad in lots of tiny little places that added up massively. Only the opener ws decent to me.
Oh come on.You have to admit you loved season 2 more than season 1.Everypony on this forum AND in the brony community thought so.The same thing happens with EVERYTHING.When someone is waiting for a sequel for a long time they get bored , and decide to call the last one bad.Look up everything that requires a sequel.Infact only half life 2 survived the hate.

Julius

On a scale from one to awesome it's the CHEEZE!  ovO

I love it more than the most loved thing ever times infinity.  <3

One to five? How about 999999999999999999999999999.99.

Yeah, I uh... Really like it. :)

Loved both seasons, learnt a couple of things about friendship, discovered a lot of talent and an amazing community. Couldn't ask for more!

Well I'd like to go to Equestria and be a Pegasus, or have my own wings, but I'm really happy with what I've gotten so far.  X3
Purr~

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Sep 16, 00:53:29
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Sep 15, 01:00:28
Oh come on.You have to admit you loved season 2 more than season 1.Everypony on this forum AND in the brony community thought so.The same thing happens with EVERYTHING.When someone is waiting for a sequel for a long time they get bored , and decide to call the last one bad.Look up everything that requires a sequel.Infact only half life 2 survived the hate.

I can barely read any of your posts. PLEASE work on them.

I can honestly say I absolutely HATE season 2 with a passion.
NOT everyone did. Saying such a thing shows you have no idea what you are talking about. I am a living example of someone who hated season 2. I hated it not because of the wait (I got into the show a while after season 1 ended and don't really wait for sequels, I just let them come when they do)
I hated it because I just plain found it bad.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Go Up