Worst Possible Thing that could happen/ Best possible thing

Started by Weatherboy1, 2012 Jul 27, 12:38:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

No its not.

Also may I ask what on earth told everypony they will screw up this season?13 episodes is a normal thing there isn't an estimated number of episodes for each seasons so season 4 might have 50 episodes.Nothing points to them screwing anything up at all.

Star Striker

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 16, 17:46:55
No its not.

Also may I ask what on earth told everypony they will screw up this season?13 episodes is a normal thing there isn't an estimated number of episodes for each seasons so season 4 might have 50 episodes.Nothing points to them screwing anything up at all.

If they think the worst, and we get good stuff they'll be happier about it? I dunno. I'm always super neutral with things. Personally, I beleive season 3(And 4? Sicne this topic is the first I've heard of it oAo) will be great. The team for MLP: FiM is amazing. And there are bronies on the inside, too.

Chishio Kunrin

By the way, I have to say, I don't think Hasbro has 0 influence on the show, considering the Canterlot Wedding thing. It's because of Hasbro that Cadance turned out to be an alicorn instead of a unicorn. Faust wanted her to be a unicorn, Hasbro insisted alicorn, and Hasbro won.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Blues-Music

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 17, 00:52:47
By the way, I have to say, I don't think Hasbro has 0 influence on the show, considering the Canterlot Wedding thing. It's because of Hasbro that Cadance turned out to be an alicorn instead of a unicorn. Faust wanted her to be a unicorn, Hasbro insisted alicorn, and Hasbro won.
They just needed it to be royalty.
I don't see how thats a bad thing since cadance stank either way.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 17, 00:59:18

Her character was great, she showed emotion without overacting

Blues-Music

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 17, 01:03:43
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 17, 00:59:18

Her character was great, she showed emotion without overacting
She only had 2 emotions.
Happy without disagreeing on anything.Sad without hope.

"Showed emotion without overacting."
Thats if she showed emotions in the first place...

videogamehunter

To me the worst they can so that would really turn me away is putting humans in the show. To me they do not mix./

The best I think they can do. Is keep teaching us valuable lesson at the end of the show. That what I enjoy most.

Zbizo

best: there won't be g5 and few seasons later we back to 22 minutes long episodes
worst: hasbro decide to make it girly and childish as it was before to destroy brony fandom, keep short seasons and discontinue show for few months to make g5 with new main cast

Book Smarts

Quote from: Zbizo on 2012 Aug 19, 20:34:22
best: there won't be g5 and few seasons later we back to 22 minutes long episodes
worst: hasbro decide to make it girly and childish as it was before to destroy brony fandom, keep short seasons and discontinue show for few months to make g5 with new main cast

That wouldn't destroy the fandom  :l

Lunar Eclipse

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 23, 19:23:02

The Fandom exists despite  the somewhat girly aspect of the show. Even if the seasons get shorter or is discontinued, the brony culture will still exist. If it gets shorter seasons, we have hope that it continues and who knows? They might be working on something else, like a movie (hope)
If it is discontinued, we have a open templet for continueing with fan fiction and ideas, without worldbuilding that would stop it. Think positive! It helps  :)
I can't decide which hurts more - the things that have changed... or the things that haven't.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Lunar Eclipse on 2012 Aug 25, 11:49:35
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 23, 19:23:02

The Fandom exists despite  the somewhat girly aspect of the show. Even if the seasons get shorter or is discontinued, the brony culture will still exist. If it gets shorter seasons, we have hope that it continues and who knows? They might be working on something else, like a movie (hope)
If it is discontinued, we have a open templet for continueing with fan fiction and ideas, without worldbuilding that would stop it. Think positive! It helps  :)

They gave us characters and a map, we can go forever  ovO

Zbizo

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 25, 12:03:36

Nothing lasts forever. Did you saw any pokemon/mario/sonic or dragonball fanfics/fanarts/hot discussions nowadays? We can find a lot of information about them, but they were discontinued and forgot. You can be a brony even 30 years after end of last episode(funniest comment I saw was under G1 SOS song video was: "my favourite shower song since 30 years"), but lots of bronies will change their fandom because being brony won't be mainstream anymore(I mean we're powered by new pony stuff if nothing new shows up our fandom won't be that loud - look at db and pokemon fans do you read about them on random forums as you read about ponies everyday?). It won't be same without these thousands of people, without new memes, fanarts, discussions, pmvs and without other new pony stuff.

and yes... 30th mlp anniversary is/was this year(thank god I saw G1 as a child and I didn't had to watch anything before G4)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zbizo on 2012 Aug 25, 21:01:25
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 25, 12:03:36

Nothing lasts forever. Did you saw any pokemon/mario/sonic or dragonball fanfics/fanarts/hot discussions nowadays? We can find a lot of information about them, but they were discontinued and forgot. You can be a brony even 30 years after end of last episode(funniest comment I saw was under G1 SOS song video was: "my favourite shower song since 30 years"), but lots of bronies will change their fandom because being brony won't be mainstream anymore(I mean we're powered by new pony stuff if nothing new shows up our fandom won't be that loud - look at db and pokemon fans do you read about them on random forums as you read about ponies everyday?). It won't be same without these thousands of people, without new memes, fanarts, discussions, pmvs and without other new pony stuff.

and yes... 30th mlp anniversary is/was this year(thank god I saw G1 as a child and I didn't had to watch anything before G4)

There's still a memebase section about Pokemon, there's still Pokemon fanart being produced, still people talking about Pokemon, and there's currently an ongoing Pokemon fan-manga. A manga series takes more work than a one-shot fanfic or fanfic series, especially when the person making it is both the writer and the artist and is going to university.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Vertigo

Billow Pillow

Worst: Addition of humanized Characters, and or changing the direction of the show to an older audience.
Best: Lauren Faust Rejoining the show, and them learning from other shows and never tempting to change the show from what it is. 
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Pegasoul51

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Oct 01, 22:05:48
Worst: Addition of humanized Characters, and or changing the direction of the show to an older audience.
Best: Lauren Faust Rejoining the show, and them learning from other shows and never tempting to change the show from what it is. 

Exactly. I wouldn't want the show to become more for an older audience. I like the reference to brony fandoms every now and again

Go Up