Where do I get MLP Trading Cards?!?!?!?

Started by alexandas, 2013 Dec 28, 21:07:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

alexandas

I'm trying to get some and I checked lots of places and couldn't find any!!!!!!

Does anypony in the forum know exactly where I can find the trading cards, the second series of them if you will!

Thanks!
Sincerely,
alexandas
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

McSleuthburger

Ive seen them at most places
I would suggest that maybe you try a local card shop if you cant find them at larger chain stores
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

alexandas

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Dec 29, 09:39:41
Ive seen them at most places
I would suggest that maybe you try a local card shop if you cant find them at larger chain stores

Okay!  I'll try to find out if there are any local card shops nearby!
For some reason I can't really find them in the regular stores, but my sister found the new 'Collectible' Card Game cards.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

Prismatic

I would assume the MLP trading cards will be where other trading cards will be in the stores.  At least in the stores I go to those are fairly hidden.

The only other place I can think of would be Hot Topic but I'd actually call them first before going out there if it's a far trek.

alexandas

Quote from: Prismatic on 2013 Dec 29, 22:11:44
I would assume the MLP trading cards will be where other trading cards will be in the stores.  At least in the stores I go to those are fairly hidden.

The only other place I can think of would be Hot Topic but I'd actually call them first before going out there if it's a far trek.

I've got a Hot Topic nearby and was just recently there and on their website, I couldn't find any, but I think you're right about them being hidden in the stores.  Thanks!  :D
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Risen

I find most MLP cards at Target. But that's about the only place, other than Hot Topic

Altonator

I couldn't go into a store and buy... well.... any mlp stuff. Reason being I become infected with fluttershy syndrome at the thought of buying things that are considered 'girly' or 'for girls' and the cashier will most likely laugh at me and then all the people in the store will think I'm weird........... Best to get things like that on the internetz where they don't know who the buyer is X3

Risen

Quote from: Altonator on 2014 Jan 28, 19:40:36
I couldn't go into a store and buy... well.... any mlp stuff. Reason being I become infected with fluttershy syndrome at the thought of buying things that are considered 'girly' or 'for girls' and the cashier will most likely laugh at me and then all the people in the store will think I'm weird........... Best to get things like that on the internetz where they don't know who the buyer is X3

Hey, don't be embarrassed. If they don't let you buy it, just force them to make you buy it. But more then likely, they won't laugh. I straight up buy it and they just smile and scan and give it back. Just be proud to be a brony.  ^-^

Altonator

QuoteHey, don't be embarrassed. If they don't let you buy it, just force them to make you buy it. But more then likely, they won't laugh. I straight up buy it and they just smile and scan and give it back. Just be proud to be a brony.  ^-^

I might do it (some day) when I'm not so....uh.... fluttershyish (yes, fluttershyish is a word xD )

icila

Target yes, and I always get my cards and Pony Dog Tags at Wal*Mart
I'm not sure which ones you're after but they have Collectable Boxes (And Cards), and TCG sets/Decks/Boosters
Knight of the Nine - Kynareth

Stalephreak

I was able to find them in the normal spots, though the stocking of them is usually atrocious.  I'll actually be selling off ALL my duplicate cards on E-Bay very shortly.   If you have some you're wanting, let me know and I"ll see if I have it.  I'm up for trades as well.
Founding Member of Zero Fox Mercenary Corps
In-Game Name:  Wheel Trouble

MrEmu

Quote from: icila on 2014 Jan 30, 22:06:03
Target yes, and I always get my cards and Pony Dog Tags at Wal*Mart
I'm not sure which ones you're after but they have Collectable Boxes (And Cards), and TCG sets/Decks/Boosters

She's right, the Wal*Mart near us sells some! and my brother got a wonderbolts card >A< I'm so jealous! lol but yeah the dog tags are great too! they're MLP enough to show you're a brony but subtle enough that you can ware them in public and not get anypony throwing weird looks at you...lol

Stalephreak

Yup, I wear my dog tags at work or in the gym.  The alicorn one is cool with just about anything.

draganot

local card shops are a good place to look. i personally prefer to buy singles or trade for cards because i have the worst luck with card packs. but theres not too, too many cards out so its not hard to get something good :3. my friends keep pulling 18-30$ cards, im not -_-. still have that terrible luck...

Stalephreak

Quote from: draganot on 2014 Feb 01, 22:37:18
local card shops are a good place to look. i personally prefer to buy singles or trade for cards because i have the worst luck with card packs. but theres not too, too many cards out so its not hard to get something good :3. my friends keep pulling 18-30$ cards, im not -_-. still have that terrible luck...

+1.  It's that law of diminishing returns.  Eventually it's cheaper just to buy the cards you need

Go Up