Going To Equestria

Started by Blade The Protector, 2012 Aug 14, 00:11:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

videogamehunter

I would love to go to Equestria but I'm not sure if I want to be a pony. If I did become a pony. How would I ever play video games again? All screw it I want to be a Pegasus. I find a way to play video games somehow. 

Zygrograxgra

I don't know how On Topic this will be.
Spoiler: show

I am not a pure, sweet person. I am rather aggressive at times. When sailors talk about swearing too much they say my name. I'd be like a more hyper, less fourth wall breaking male Pinkie. I've got the worst traits of all the mane six together. When it comes to how much people can stand me it always ends up being incredible friends or they can't stand me in the slightest. I constantly have impure thoughts as a form of stress relief.
I am willing to admit that and more.
We only see small parts of their life, twenty two minutes at a time. We've seen 1144 minutes of their lives, about 20 hours. It's a kid's show.
We don't know anywhere near what we think we do. We could end up in a darker version of the show, it could turn out that it's heavily censored compared to how it really is.
Personally, I want to teach them about my world, the good and the bad. Everything that has the show and humans always paints the humans in a bad light, always using negative things. You cannot do that, for humans are too diverse. One thousand words, one million words, would not be able to describe the human species properly.
The same applies to all intelligent species. Though they may have base nature, instinct, they all vary incredibly. The ponies themselves clearly follow that. Some are nice, some are jerks. Some are greedy, and others generous. Etc.
The only way they'd be able to limit this simple rule of nature is if they infringed upon the mind itself, one
of if not the greatest crimes.
I'll probably say more later, too tired to right now, and a storm is rolling in. Again.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Stitchin Time

Can only go there once then come back? Probably unicorn.
One way trip? No. My parents need my help.
Can travel back and forth? I'd probably be a unicorn when in Equestria.
After death? I promise I will be the best to my ability if I may go.

byndbored

If you went there would you want to keep all of you memories?
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: byndbored on 2012 Aug 15, 21:56:44
If you went there would you want to keep all of you memories?

If my mind was changed in anyway then I would go on a bloody path of vengeance.
Or a clean one, depending on how much.
My mind is my own. Nothing, living, dead, inanimate, or other has the right to do anything involving it.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Lary

If I were to ever be reincarnated into Equestria, I dunno. I'd just live my life there.

However, if I were to be sent there with my memories intact... I'd probably awaken Discord. For the lulz.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 15, 22:32:19
If I were to ever be reincarnated into Equestria, I dunno. I'd just live my life there.

However, if I were to be sent there with my memories intact... I'd probably awaken Discord. For the lulz.

Oh, you. I'd find all teh bad guys and try to make them feel better. If they try killing me, then I hope I'm Skyler.

Zygrograxgra

And then do some cliche thing to absorb his powers.
For the lulz.

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 15, 22:33:46

Oh, you. I'd find all teh bad guys and try to make them feel better. If they try killing me, then I hope I'm Skyler.

Personally, I'd outright take most of them into my home. Discord, not sure about him.
Chrysalis, Gilda, Trixie, NMM (assuming that somehow happens), etc.
All would be welcome.
I'd still be ready with my axe.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Stitchin Time

Yeah, I'd be their roommate. Discord would be a friend.

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 15, 22:42:22

I'd go out with Chrysalis.
...what?

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 15, 22:43:44

...what?

:I

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 15, 22:48:47

...what?

What? I think she looks pretty good. A little touch up here, a tiny bit of disguising there, and she's good to go.
Besides, in my head canon (which hasn't been proven wrong) the stoopid fail attack on Canterlot calmed her down and made her need someone to be with.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Stitchin Time

2012 Aug 15, 22:56:36 #32 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 16, 10:58:57 by Ateren
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 15, 22:55:08

...what?

What? I think she looks pretty good. A little touch up here, a tiny bit of disguising there, and she's good to go.
Besides, in my head canon (which hasn't been proven wrong) the stoopid fail attack on Canterlot calmed her down and made her need someone to be with.

( -Edited due to use of Shipping. Perry says no shipping. Sorry.  >.< )

Zygrograxgra

2012 Aug 15, 22:57:14 #33 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 16, 12:05:16 by Ateren
Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 15, 22:56:36

...what?

(See original Post)

You don't even know enough about my personality to try!

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Stitchin Time

2012 Aug 15, 22:57:55 #34 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 16, 12:05:52 by Ateren
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 15, 22:57:14
Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 15, 22:56:36

...what?

(See original post)

You don't even know enough about my personality to try!

Trollfic. ovO

Lary

Moving back on topic...

The real reason I want to awaken Discord is that he's not evil in my eyes. Like Q, he was a silly trickster who took his deeds way too far. I also believe that, like Q, he can change his monstrous ways and be able to have fun without causing strife. I'm pretty sure with the threat of the Elements of Harmony around, he's not going to try to pull the same stunt twice (although I'd give him free reign over those stupid Crystal Ponies. I don't care what happens to them).

Besides, Equestria could use the chaos. ovO
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Thunder Jet

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 16, 07:25:04
Moving back on topic...

The real reason I want to awaken Discord is that he's not evil in my eyes. Like Q, he was a silly trickster who took his deeds way too far. I also believe that, like Q, he can change his monstrous ways and be able to have fun without causing strife. I'm pretty sure with the threat of the Elements of Harmony around, he's not going to try to pull the same stunt twice (although I'd give him free reign over those stupid Crystal Ponies. I don't care what happens to them).

Equestria CAN'T be perfect...

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Thunder Jet on 2012 Aug 16, 11:32:16
Moving back on topic...

The moment something becomes perfect is the moment it collapses.
Without chaos, there can be no order.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 16, 11:53:18
Moving back on topic...

Just like there is no life without death.

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 16, 15:54:24
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 16, 11:53:18
Moving back on topic...

Just like there is no life without death.

With existence there must be both order and chaos.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Go Up