[PRIVATE! DO NOT JOIN] The Cellist

Started by PinkiePieHugs, 2016 May 24, 01:27:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PinkiePieHugs

Vinyl does the same. The two act like bodyguards, protecting the young Alicorn.

The dark mass begins to form...until it forms into a copy of Loyal.

I don't think this guy knows I don't know many spells, so Loyal could be easy to take out. Be on your guard, though. Darkness is unpredictable.

Peace Keeper

Alright... then you know this darkness well... you should know what to do to take this darkness out.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

Yeahhh...about that...if this is a legitimate copy of me, then it knows the same spells I do....including force field spells. Thankfully, the force field spells drains most of his magic, weakening him. If it's after me, though, then it's likely to not use the force field on you. Which means...YOU two have to be the ones to take it out. I'll try to help, but most of my magic will prove useless.

Peace Keeper

Well I will do all I can. I don't really have any magic... but I could try what I can. I am not really a fighter at all, but I do this for you. Vinyl... be careful of this thing. Hope you got some good magic spells to help fight this thing.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

Magic? Heh, not a problem.

Vinyl fired a laser from her horn, causing the fake Loyal to put up a shield.

There. Now once the shield is down, we can use whatever we can to beat this thing. It'll be unable to protect itself again, due to weakened magic..

Peace Keeper

Keep at it Vinyl. I think you should help as well Loyal. If it uses a lot of its magic, we can all go together at it. And finally can we get rid of this weirdo.

PinkiePieHugs

The fake Loyal realized it was tricked, and backed up against the wall. The three ponies began to close in on it...

We tackle it on my mark...

Peace Keeper

Ready all?

She assumes her running position.

PinkiePieHugs

Three...two....one...........NOW!

Peace Keeper

Octavia sprints at the fake Loyal with a huge tackle with all she can do.

PinkiePieHugs

The fake Loyal tried to block the impact, but failed miserably, and fully took the blow.

When Octavia backed up, the fake was now lying on the ground, wheezing. It slowly began to fade away.

ugh, I really need a break without having to deal with enemies so often...

Peace Keeper

You should now leave Loyal alone. Don't ever think of coming back for him again.

PinkiePieHugs

The evil voice soon returned, full of anger.

What....why you....how....how DARE you beat my minion like that! I'll make you pay for that!

Just before vanishing, the fake Loyal shot a laser at Octavia's cello, and broke it in half.

That'll teach you not to mess with me! Nyahahahahahahahahah! Soon after, the voice faded away...

Octavia didn't say a word. She just stood there.

Vinyl approached Loyal, and used her magic to drag him away. Uhhh...Loyal, you MIGHT wanna back up...this isn't gonna be pretty.

Peace Keeper

My...cello. That was my favorite cello. The NERVE of that dastardly darkness! He shall soon PAY for what it has done to my cello!

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal slowly begins backing up to go behind Vinyl, somewhat terrified with how ticked Octavia seemed...

Peace Keeper

Octavia continues to look up angrily at the direction the darkness may have fled to. She then looks down collecting the broken pieces of her cello. She begins to calm down a bit from her rage before going into sediment.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal sits next to Octavia.

He'll pay for what he's done....he'll pay for tormenting us...he'll pay for everything he's done to us...

The two ponies practically see the rage flames engulfing Loyal, which slightly worries them...

Peace Keeper

Loyal... you seem to be catching on fire. Are you... angry as well?

PinkiePieHugs

Angry.? That's an understatement.....you could call me.....RAGING MAD.

Peace Keeper

For a magical alicorn like you, you definitely show that rage. Settle it down before you burn my house down. Listen... it is just a cello... the important thing is that you are safe.

Go Up