Fillies vs Colts Reactivated

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 20, 10:07:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

EspiraPhoenix

Spacecase101

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Rush of MLP

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Rush of MLP

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LeviathanTS

One thing has me confused, Peace's profile says colt but you keep counting up (+1) each time, which suggests that you are a filly

Would you mind explaining it to me? X3
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Rush of MLP

Jajan

2015 Nov 27, 18:54:35 #15648 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 27, 18:56:56 by Jajan
[shadow=red,left]-202 ![/shadow] ^-^

Ahah, my number one could even watch it in 3D !  lol

Howitzer

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Spacecase101

EspiraPhoenix

Spacecase101

Rush of MLP

Peace Keeper

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Nov 27, 17:08:43

One thing has me confused, Peace's profile says colt but you keep counting up (+1) each time, which suggests that you are a filly

Would you mind explaining it to me? X3

@LeviathanTS : I decided to join the fillies when I seen there were more colts. I am the equilizer for this game.

If I were a colt side, we probably hit like -20000 or so, and that woukd make every filly rage quit.

EspiraPhoenix

Rush of MLP

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Rush of MLP

Peace Keeper

woopse. forgot my number. earlier X3

Go Up