Fillies vs Colts Reactivated

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 20, 10:07:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Crescent Sun

Im seeing something that could be good to be confirmed.

I've tracked the comments of itty and princess with tracert over the forum, there were simlarities on the ips (changing only the last numbers) on at least 5 users on that moment i can't know the ip's, only who were connected that moment.. so i guess, they are family? if so, it could explain the intervals of 4-7 secods per post and looks very unfair, it's the same as if i use two computers (me and my sister) in my house with two accounts to up or down the values, this makes the game unfunny...  >:/

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Crescent Sun on 2015 Feb 05, 15:57:31

I've tracked the comments of itty and princess with tracert over the forum, there were simlarities on the ips (changing only the last numbers) on at least 5 users on that moment i can't know the ip's, only who were connected that moment.. so i guess, they are family? if so, it could explain the intervals of 4-7 secods per post and looks very unfair, it's the same as if i use two computers (me and my sister) in my house with two accounts to up or down the values, this makes the game unfunny...  >:/
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! *Eagle cry*

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Crescent Sun

PrincessButton

2015 Feb 05, 16:40:33 #6623 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 05, 16:42:19 by PrincessButton
Quote from: Mercurial on 2015 Feb 05, 15:39:14
hold on! u break the rules!
it is unfair. I protest
That actually doesn't make sense. If you had to wait for someone of the opposite team to post, then it would go something like this:

That would be no fun and nonsensical, thus this is not a real rule. Someone just made it up.

Also no. Itty and I are not family, we are friends, and we are states away.

294  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

ShinShin

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Feb 05, 16:40:33
That actually doesn't make sense. If you had to wait for someone of the opposite team to post, then it would go something like this:

HOLD IT! What if a colt went first?

Then it would go
0!

ShinShin

Sunshine Smash

PrincessButton

Point is, that is not a real rule, if it were, the game would be even more pointless than it already is. ;p

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

ShinShin

Peace Keeper

It's more like this for example...

Filly A: 1
Filly B: 2
Colt A: 1
Filly A: 2
Filly B: 2
Filly A: 3
Colt B: 2
Colt C: 0
Colt D: -1
Filly B: 0
Filly A: 1

Many users of one side can post, but not more than once until a user of the other side posts, then they can post again.

But Princess Button is right, as the original rule has not limit, and it was more entertaining that way.

Also... Aye Carumba!!!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Sunshine Smash

290. Why are you still helping them? The number went up by almost 250 in 6 hours!

Mercurial

this game sucks
i leave

u can get the 500 or -5000 when everypony are asleep. very funny

ShinShin

Zsaszz

Quote from: Mercurial on 2015 Feb 05, 18:08:28

this game sucks
i leave

u can get the 500 or -5000 when everypony are asleep. very funny

that's the magic of time zones  lol

ShinShin

LunarDusk

287 I think you need to check that farther because me waaaaaaah and invultrois post about at a similar speed
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Rush of MLP

I have lost the ability to even with this game...

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Rush of MLP

If only we could get the momentum that they do when they drive the number up.

Go Up