House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

2018 Feb 09, 19:25:28 #680 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 09, 19:29:31 by Gamepaw
Dawn of a new day.

(If you still want to do your before sleep thing, just use split it up from going to sleep and waking up.)
(Boop @Peace Keeper @Misty Fly @Thunder Spin @_BlazingInfinity @ScarletInk @Dark Hooves @LunarDusk )

Game had managed to remain asleep far into the morning and as the ponies began to stir and awake. Luckily for him his downstairs bed was in prime position for a sensory alarm, namely food.

However, unluckily for the chubby canine, he had managed to both roll himself onto his back and burrito himself in his thin blanket. One couldn't fathom how the wolf had managed to do this, but now they had the tiresome job of freeing him from his confines.

Peace Keeper

*- Ah nutz not here t- faints from boop

--------------------------------

As the Peace-ster heads to bed he... what?

*smiling* you had to call me the Peace-ster?

Well... I am from your side of the hood. Continuing, he opens the window wide to let air circulate in the room, and hopefully the outside ambiance is enough to help him sleep. He climbs onto bed and closes his eyes for the time to fly by. However, he can't seem to sleep properly and tosses and turns to find a comfort spot, but yet can't seem to stop thinking about tomorrow when he goes out with Blue in the morning, and also thinking of home, and how much different the bed feels compared to home. So much on his mind he can't seem to put his mind in a state of fatigue or blank. With so much wondering, he finally gets to sleep... AFTER 3 DARN HOURS!!! With that time you can speedrun Super Mario World 96 exits, though not sure how with hooves.

*wakes up* I can use wings, too.

Oh that's right. Thank you, nowSLEEEEeeeeeeep!

Peace sleeps soundly in his bed as the sun now begins to rise. With his late 3 hours to sleep, you can now probably estimate waking up 3 hours later than usual. He may miss his time to try to wake up, which means Blue may have to wake sleeping "beast" up if he is going to go with him to the store. Hope we don't have to resort to kiss him to wake him up.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScarletInk

*Scarlet ended up getting too absorbed in her book and fell asleep way past the hour she should have...*

---

*... but still wakes up around 8 AM thanks to her being used to sleeping facing the windows.
So she gets up, her bedhead as ridiculois as ever, and blindlh searches for her glasses.*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

_BlazingInfinity

( @Peace Keeper Yes, that will totally have to happen lol )

Blue had gotten up long before anyone else had; precisely at 5AM. Since he traveled a lot he was used to waking up rather early. He was downstairs, and had started to cook breakfast foe everypony around 8:05 AM.

"♩Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got. Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot. Sometimes you wanna gooooooooo, where everypony knows your name! ♩ He sung to himself as he was moving back and forth between chopping chives and frying eggs. The enchanting smell of pan-fried eggs and, of course, toast were wafting upstairs to everypony's sleeping quarters. This let them know that breakfast was being made.

(I hope a few people get that song reference)
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

Game groaned as he was rudely awakened by the singing pony, he attempted to try going back to sleep by shoving his head into the pillow but his unfortunate burrito and turtle-like circumstances did not allow him to do so and he could only watch on as the pony continue.

Letting out a little noise, the pudgy wolf hoped he would at least get some food for his troubles.

_BlazingInfinity

(Poor Wolf lol )

Blue noticed the small little wolf and un-burrioted Game from his little prison.

"Good morning little buddy!" he said as he patted Game on the head. "You want something to eat?" he put down some pieces of egg and a little bit of toast on a plate near Game, hoping the wolf would love it.
Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

Having been removed from his food-like confines, the chubby canine made his way to the plate and quickly wolfed down the breakfast before standing up at stretching is under-exercised limbs.

Misty Fly

*Marble was sitting by herself watching TV she was bored flicking the channels until one of them caught her glimpse*

"Space Invaders II out now eh? Interesting...I'm not surprised it's made in Fillydelphia they got the best crew there I know so far... mabe I should be an actor?"

*She puts her hoof on her chin*

"No bad idea..."
Magic...

ScarletInk

*Scarlet finally managed to find her glasses and, after combing her mane, washing her face and wearing her jacket, made her way downstair for breakfast.*

Morning, Blue! Morning, Game! Morning, Marble! *she cheerily greet, walking to the fridge*

_BlazingInfinity

2018 Feb 11, 12:19:39 #689 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 11, 12:25:47 by _BlazingInfinity
"Hello there Scarlet!" Blue said with a hearty smile. "Sunny side up or scrambled?"
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

Oh, you're really kind! Scrambled, thank you. ^-^

*Meanwhile she crouches down to pet under Game's chin.*

Gamepaw

Game wiggled slightly and purred as he received the pets. He enjoyed the attention and remembered the pony reading a book near him.

_BlazingInfinity

2018 Feb 11, 13:33:19 #692 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 11, 13:35:38 by _BlazingInfinity
"Alright then!" Blue said as he scrambled the eggs to a nice consistency. He got out a plate, put chives on top of the eggs and put buttered toast on the plate as well. He set out some jellies on the table which complemented the toast very well. He then set down the plate on the table.
"Mangiare!" he said, pulling out the chair for Scarlet to sit down in.

@ScarletInk (I hope that I said "eat up!" correctly in Italian!)
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

Sarebbe "mangia" ma grazie mille comunque.  ^-^ *Scarlet says, lightly smirking while she waits for a confused expression*

(Nice try, but "mangiare" would actually translate with "to eat", while to say "eat up" it would be "mangia". :) And, by the way, now she just said: It would be "mangia", but thank you a lot anyway.)

_BlazingInfinity

2018 Feb 11, 14:54:41 #694 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 11, 14:57:47 by _BlazingInfinity
( @ScarletInk awwwwwww pegasus feathers! Thanks for the correction!)

Blue facehoofs when Scarlet tells him the error he made. The only words he recognized were thank you and but.
"Well at least I tried!" Blue said, laughing it off. "Anyway, eat up!"

(Imma use the universal language this time. lol )
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

(Anytime ^-^ )

Anytime, Blue. ^-^

*Scarlet focuses her attention on eating, while she reads her agenda for the day.*

_BlazingInfinity

@Peace Keeper (I think it's time to wake a certain somepony up.  ovO )

Blue looked at Scarlet eating and at Marble looking at the TV. 'Huh, that's weird.' he started in his thoughts, 'I could've sworn that Peace would be up now.' He heads upstairs to Peace's room and knocks on the door.
"Peace?"
Toast is amazing.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at Scarlet and then looks around*

"I'm planning a surprise for someone you in?"
Magic...

ScarletInk

A surprise? For who? I'm glad to help anyway I can, but I have to leave for work in a couple of hours. *Scarlet replies, looking at the clock*

Peace Keeper

Peace squints his eyes waking up from the sound of bonks at the door. He takes a deep breath and remembers now he was suppose to go out with Blue. He stretches a bit and gets up from his bed half-groggy. His usual times are...  9-10 AM. He speaks out.

Come in.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Go Up