Mah OC...yeah...why are you still looking at me?

Started by Atomic Vortex, 2012 May 25, 15:32:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Atomic Vortex

Hey guys!
Well as the title and the forum title states, I'm here to talk about my OC, Atomic Vortex:

My OC's name is Atomic Vortex, Atom to his friends and also what he prefers. When meeting new ponies, he'll always try to make friends of them rather than enemies, but hostility to him will flip that completely. Atom has the power to control the wind, and has a sword hilt that once charged with his power's energy forms a double-helix blade made purely of solid wind. Once provoked Atom becomes extremely dangerous, especially at any mention of his parents as he was orphaned after leaving his post protecting his parents during a griffon attack. Until that special somepony come's along the thing he holds closest to him are his morals. His (and mine) motto is:
"Never stop. Keep going until it's either done or becomes impossible."

And that my friends, sums up Atom! If you ever wish to use him in a fiction or something shoot me a message and I'll decide! :D
Thanks for taking some time to find out about Atom!
See ya!
My life mottoes:
"Determination is the source of everything. Without it we would lose the will to evolve and be the best we can be."

Rad Thunder

Atomic Vortex

My life mottoes:
"Determination is the source of everything. Without it we would lose the will to evolve and be the best we can be."

Go Up