ElrikJade OC

Started by ElrikJade, 2012 May 13, 18:53:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ElrikJade

2012 May 13, 18:53:52 Last Edit: 2012 May 18, 12:28:30 by ElrikJade
his name is Elrik Jade, a Stallion Unicorn, he's average tall and is a young adult, has a pale colors in his coat and mane, his eye color are red, and the cutie mark... is better if you see it by your own, is a Libra's Zodiac symbol that have in a 8 arrows and a triangle interlaced. (i think i said it ok x_x sorry if i commited a fault) he's from a distant city called Marelona, but moved to Canterlot recently, his parents are called "Arioch Jade" and "Eequor Sapphire".

It is common find him in a library in the morning and hanging out with somepony at the afternoon.

How he got his cutie mark (the history behind it) and why moved to Canterlot are all works in progress.

Spoiler: show
in this image the cutiemark is not correct.

Artist: ElrikPiro (me)

cutie mark:

Artist: ElrikPiro

a "in-process" brony drew this:

Artist: SkaDs

The OC is based also in the Michael Moorcock series: Chronicles of Elric of Melnibone

Other characters in the history line (just concepts, very susceptible to adds and changes):

Spoiler: show
Most of this characters are from the concept of "Elrik's Past Timeline"

- Arioch Jade: a Jade color coated and blond mane Stallion Unicorn, father of Elrik. I'm thinking about make him a trolldad or a overexpecting father. I thought yet was will be his special talent, but cannot describe it for now with a cutie mark.

- Eequor Sapphire: a Light grey coated and Sapphire mane Mare Pegasus, mother of Elrik, her cutie mark is a Heart shaped Sapphire (being original) and could be some related with psicology

- Yrkon: a unicorn colt, he will be a classmate of Elrik also an antagonist (like Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter series or Diamond Tiara in CMC episodes)

- Balo: a Earth pony colt, he will be a classmate of Elrik too, pranker by nature and joyous most of the time, he will be the first friend of Elrik because they two were born the same day and played together .

- Nurse Mirath: The nurse of Marelona's hospital.

- Doctor Stable: The doctor of Marelona's hospital. (yes, Stable is a reference to Doctor House.)

- Cairos Sand: a Pegasus Stallion, orange coat and black grey mane, father of Yrkon, once was the best friend of Arioch, but something passed between they two.

- Serena Star: a Unicorn filly, classmate of Elrik, she is very quiet and doesnt talk if is not necesary, no one knows very much about she.

- Borearis Light: a Pegasus Filly, Classmate of Elrik, one of Yrkon friends

- Blue Ingot: a Earth Pony colt, Classmate of Elrik, another of Yrkon friends

- Christal Aura: A Unicorn Mare, Teacher of the Marelona's School, her magic has not color, and her cutiemark is a Crystal orb so could be assumed that his special talent is not related in teaching.

Rad Thunder

A unicorn that is commonly found in a library. Sounds familiar...
haha I kid. Nice! ^-^

ElrikJade

2012 May 14, 08:12:38 #2 Last Edit: 2012 May 14, 08:26:20 by ElrikJade
hahaha, good one  ^-^

so i want to do an explanation about this, i mean, most of the unicorns that study the magics (Like Twilight) are common to being saw at the library, Elrik Jade is a unicorn and study magic, so, why he has to be diferent? :P

there is a lot of history to happen, he will have time to show in what he's special. As roleplayer, rolemaster and regular reader i think this is a better way to make interesting your character in face to a fictional history X3 (yes, when i have time i'll write a fan-fiction).

I call this uncertainty as the uncertainty of the blank flank in reference to the episode when the CMC first met.

ElrikJade

2012 May 18, 12:29:48 #3 Last Edit: 2012 May 18, 13:01:46 by ElrikJade
Notice: I've just added Concept OC descriptions

Go Up