Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

post what you think are annoying things that happen in video games :O

Johannes

When my computer shut down right when I'm doing well.

Example:
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad.
Spoiler: show
We were fighting in the Square of Fallen Fighters. There was a tank, Russian T34.
I happened to be an engineer. So I moved towards the tank. They spotted me and tried to shoot me.
I dive down and a tank shell flies right over my head. They start shooting me with machine gun.
I move forward on cover. Then a friendly rifleman dives next to me. I try to say him to distract the tank but he doesn't understand.
I run forward and dive. The tank almost hits me. I wait until it's turns. It was my moment.
I took my AT grenade and run toward the houses. I moved closer and closer. I was next to the tank.
I threw my grenade... And missed the tank.
Luckily I had one more. I threw it... And my computer shut down.

Julius

That's easy. When the electricity goes away and you haven't saved the game in three hours, making you want to burn down your house with lemonade gasoline.

WHY YOU STUPID ELECTRICITY?! WHY?!

:l

Also... When you can't jump in games like Dark Souls.

And when you're getting to a very good part and you get a can't read disc error! >:/
Purr~

Cloud Nova

Worst than banana peels. Especially on Banshee Boardwalk.

Tiger

Quote from: Cloud Nova on 2012 Oct 11, 03:35:59

*Absolute agreement*
The only way out of that is by having a mushroom at hand. But you still need to worry about normal red shells or random green shells that attack you from behind...

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rissian

Probably the most annoying thing in Sonic 2 if you somehow land in it.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I also agree those stupid blue shells.  DD:

Billow Pillow

Would probably have to be during those random times when all of a sudden my game data decides to go corrupt.   ovO
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Julius

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Oct 11, 03:59:43
Would probably have to be during those random times when all of a sudden my game data decides to go corrupt.   ovO

Oh dear! Lucky that's never happened to me! :I
Purr~

CyanideInsanity

[/quote]
*Absolute agreement*
The only way out of that is by having a mushroom at hand. But you still need to worry about normal red shells or random green shells that attack you from behind...
[/quote][/spoiler]

Third'd right here... Its ridiculous in MK7, easily 2 or 3 almost every race, when I thought it was supposed to be a "special" item. Even when losing in all the other game's I'd never get one, and now its like "Oh, someone is in last, take this immediately" :l. Ranting aside I still love the game.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

sorikuXIII

well for me its when you fight enemies to the point of having very little health and nothing to heal you then that one enemy trolls you by coming back and killing you making you have to restart the whole thing. stupid trolling enemy  DD:
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Tiger

When grinding for levels takes such a long time.

Julius

Oh! This is a favorite of mine.

Damaging one super challenging end game boss to the point that it has about 2% health left and then it kills you. :)
Purr~

sorikuXIII

ooo i know, i know, i know

finally reaching the level cap then finding out that its gonna be raised in the next update
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Julius

2012 Oct 11, 05:43:26 #13 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 11, 05:46:42 by Julius
Well you certainly won't believe this one. lol

Getting killed by a freaking Creeper in Borderlands 2. The Minecraft Creeper. It literally just happened to me. Don't believe me? Here's some proof I'm telling the truth!

Psssssst... BOOM!
Purr~

Tiger

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 11, 05:43:26
Well you certainly won't believe this one. lol

Getting killed by a freaking Creeper in Borderlands 2. The Minecraft Creeper. It literally just happened to me. Don't believe me? Here's some proof I'm telling the truth!

Psssssst... BOOM!

Borderlands? Is that a mod or something?

Julius

Nnnope! That's just how awesome the game and it's creators are! :D
Purr~

Lord of Madness

This thread exploded O3O
in only a few hours it went from one post to two pages :3

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Julius

Purr~

Xeno Aura

Boss battles in Pokemon when the boss appears to have infinite Hyper Potions....

Go Up