now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Doomato

Doomato ran after J and Dusk. "Hey, wait for me!"

Timber Keyblade

Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

LostSanity

((My character is still on the floor fainted. Just make sure someone carries him to the dorm when you guys get there...  :s))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

FlameandIce

J picks up Mage with his magic and lays him on his back sighing So what do we do with this guy Dusk?
RP idea give me feedback

HunterOfTheDark

Dusk glances over the unconscious pony. "Take him, and the rest of them to the dorm, Twilight will have an easier time explaining things to them than we will."
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

FlameandIce

Of course and what about that pony? Should we be cautious of them something seemed off. He replies refering to the feminine figure that had appeared before the group earlier before vanishing into the glow of the moon
RP idea give me feedback

HunterOfTheDark

"Leave her for now, its obvious she can take care of herself. Besides, if she wanted us to follow her, she would have told us to." Dusk replied beginning his trot to the dorm.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Apr 16, 14:44:02
Lying in her bed Blue stared at the stopped clock above the door in the darkness of her room. Locked in her room she stared at the frozen clock for a few more tedious seconds before shifting her sight to her nightstand, where her evoker lied. The young blue mare took the gun shaped device and held it in her hooves while shifting her sight yet again, this time blankly staring into the ceiling with the evoker in her hooves. "A team is only as strong as its weakest member..." she whispered to herself.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

Twilight was staring at the monitors in the Command Room, watching both the sensor that she created to detect Shadows, as well as the interior cameras of the building. Her gaze stopped on a particularly miserable looking mare, deciding she should switch gears from leader mode, to friend mode. She quickly toggled the room-to-room intercom. "Blue, are you alright?" she asked.

Grizzly

Blue sat up and looked around after hearing a voice, she sighed and hopped down her bed, walking to the intercom and pressing the button. "Yes, i'm alright, thanks..." she said not very convincingly.

HunterOfTheDark

Twilight quirked an eyebrow. "You do realize I can see your face right now, right? And its clearly written on it that you're upset. You sure you don't want to talk about it? I can easily teleport in and put up some privacy barriers."

Grizzly

Blue closed her eyes and nodded, sighing and whispering "Yeah, sure..." she suddenly stopped and gasped. "Wait, you can see me!?" She asked quickly

HunterOfTheDark

Twilight, although no one could see her right now, had the decency to blush. "uh, yeah, I put some spells in all the rooms of the dorm. It lets me see in them to make sure there aren't any Shadows around. In any case, give me a second here."

The purple alicorn concentrated briefly before disappearing with a pop, only to appear in Blue's room. She quickly cast three different spells to prevent unwanted eyes and ears from monitoring the conversation. "So, why is it that you look like its the end of the world or like Tirek's back?"

Grizzly

(( was it only me who was unable to post just now? :c ))

Blue giggled a bit as she heard Twilight explain the surveillance spells. Blue sighed and looked away. "Well, its just... How long have i been here? In all this time, training and studying, i didn't improve a bit. And now we even have new members that are way better from the get-go..." she tried to explain but found it hard to find the right words.

HunterOfTheDark

Twilight sighed. She knew that Blue was having self-confidence issues, but she had no idea it was this serious. "Blue, theres a saying that my mother used to tell me. You're only as good as you think you are. Do you understand what I mean by that?"

Grizzly

"I heard that one before..." Blue whispered, avoiding eye contact.

HunterOfTheDark

Twilight shook her head, "I doubt it was meant in the same way I'm about to explain it. What I mean, is that strength is all well and good, but its the willpower that can turn the tide of any battle. For example, Spike has been sending me a few volumes of a manga series called Fairy Tail, I'm pretty sure you or somepony else has heard of it. Anyway, the manga is filled with magical battles were the characters are always pitted against overwhelming odds, yet they always manage to pull through, you know why? Because the refuse to let themselves give up. I look at you, and thats what I see, a filly whos giving up. What I'm trying to say, is don't give up. You're far stronger than you give yourself credit for."

Grizzly

Blue sighed once more. "Never heard of it. But stories like these are all the same, 'fairy tails' for little foals. I'm not a filly anymore, and what these stories failed to explain, at least to me, is that willpower is all and good but its no use if you have no strength to begin with."

HunterOfTheDark

Twilight sighed. "You're kinda missing my point, though I can kinda understand why. Which is why, tomorrow you'll meet me in the command room right after school is done for the day."

Go Up