Make up a secret about the person above you~ (reactivated)

Started by Kelvin, 2014 Oct 20, 21:07:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Carm

secretly adds small amounts of meat in vegan meals to see if they will notice

Pegasus_Name_Goes_Here

Secretly substituted almond milk with real milk inside the food for vegans
All Hail:
the Glow Cloud, The Second Law of Thermodynamics, Hydra, The Prophets (not the Prophet of Truth, he was a scumbag), (Queen) Cadance, (Former King) Sombra, Starbucks, Giant Dad, and.....
Spookwagen

Jinx_Sparkhoof

Motto :- Rules are made to be broken, Like buildings, OR PONIES!
Catchphrase:-  WUBALUBADUBDUBS! ~ THE TRANSLATION OF THIS WORD MEANS "I am in great pain, please, Help me!"
Favorite things:- shiny stuff, pizza&gingerale nice blankets and "juniper berries"

Nuserame

Once added bacon to his breakfast cereal... and will do it again!
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Jinx_Sparkhoof

Knows he just reffered to a filly as a colt XD But that aint no secret. Also he once ordered GROUND BEEF on a veggie pizza!
Catchphrase:-  WUBALUBADUBDUBS! ~ THE TRANSLATION OF THIS WORD MEANS "I am in great pain, please, Help me!"
Favorite things:- shiny stuff, pizza&gingerale nice blankets and "juniper berries"

Nuserame

Whoops, apologies  :P

And veggie pizzas can be pretty good... with some additions.

Anyhow, she once sold a beef hamburger to a vegetarian because its made from '100% vegetarian'!

Jinx_Sparkhoof

tried to call royal guard out when they spotted a roach (the little insect kind)

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nuserame

Tis a misunderstanding! The guard just came on their own because of all the fire!

The pony above me secretly set loose roaches to get a day off once.

Jinx_Sparkhoof

Sollace

Jinx_Sparkhoof

Is secretly a human lieing about being me being a human to distract from there own... human-ness... wait  :P im confused.

Sollace

Is, um, uh... I'm confused too. :P

Secretly wants a hug.

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sollace

Sunshine Smash

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Nuserame

Sollace

Is secretly a member of the hug police undercover to investigate an illegal hug snuggling ring.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nuserame

Go Up