Pinkie's Hyperactive Chat

Started by BlackVortex, 2012 Jul 11, 13:58:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BlackVortex

2012 Jul 11, 13:58:11 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 11, 16:44:05 by BlackVortex
We finely have one! I'ts very diffrent from LOE though... so no worries. You can find it here! http://arcade.equestriagaming.com/2012/07/pinkies-hyperactive-chat.html I'm on it as BlackVortex [again >A<] Post your username here so we know who you are! Anyway: Yay pony MMO!
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Remedy

Looks interesting. I haven't signed up yet, but I will probably take a look at some point.

Though, next time you post something in the wrong forum, please use the report function rather than editing it into your post... And please go easy on the font size.

Legulus

2012 Jul 11, 15:39:21 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 11, 15:42:52 by Legulus
Signing up is really easy. Just input a username and password. No email or anything else required.

The game looks awesome! I can't wait until they put more into it. I want a Ponyville! Only bad thing is, I'm stuck as a pink pony with a blue mane (I don't like the colours together)  >A<

Name's Legulus there. Just trying to learn the controls and all first, though.

Edit: Figures out how to edit mane and coat
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Ryo_D_Disk

hmmm intresting its clear it  is in its apltha stages and the chat seems a bit spamy currenly but is ok oh and if i do apear on it again im just using my usual name nothing special

BlackVortex

Sorry about that Remedy. This is about the first form I'v been on so I still need to learn stuff... sorry again I should have known.
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Crystal Chaos

HerpyDooves

BlackVortex

I think I saw you HerpyDooves. I need to stop yelling random things on it...

Sonic Heart

Joined for a minute or so and then left it  >.< This games reminds me my awkwardness

-Logged in
-Lots of ponies right next to me
-Start running till i find no ponies near by
-Finds it and one appears running next to me and stops (probably to talk)
-Logs off

Kind of funny putting it this way  lol

BlackVortex

Quote from: LarryMcLie on 2012 Jul 11, 16:52:15
I'm MooloMilkyilk.

I saw you to... You had the best colours there.

Brick Stonewood

Well, that was entertaining for a while, if a bit chaotic.

Deviant

It's a funny little game, a bit chaotic at start but later on it's quieter :)
It would be nice if they added other mane types, stallions , etc etc.
And a part of ponyville would fit nicely  ^-^ , it's kinda empty at the moment ...

Relic

Just signed up, and it does seem a bit crazy at the moment. It would probably be a chore to meet up and chat here in it's current state, but it's the next best thing, right?

My username is Relic, which was predictable I guess.

Thanks to Pigeon, Itty Bit, Thunder Heart, and Firefly!

[move=7][/move]

PrincessButton

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jul 11, 17:08:35
Joined for a minute or so and then left it  >.< This games reminds me my awkwardness

-Logged in
-Lots of ponies right next to me
-Start running till i find no ponies near by
-Finds it and one appears running next to me and stops (probably to talk)
-Logs off

Kind of funny putting it this way  lol

lol
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

LarryMcLie

It keeps going like "Searching..." How do I make it stop so I can play!

Book Smarts

Quote from: LarryMcLie on 2012 Jul 11, 20:54:22

Same thing is happening to me  :\

Chishio Kunrin

I think "Searching" means their server is down. Anyway, my username on there is obvious. ChishioKunrin.

BlackVortex should probably add instructions on how to change mane and fur color on there.

Also, guys, it's easier to use the wasd keys than the arrow keys to run around, since you press w or up key to jump, and up key likes to make the page scroll up.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Sea Foam

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 11, 21:08:57
Quote from: LarryMcLie on 2012 Jul 11, 20:54:22

Same thing is happening to me  :\

Perpetual searching.  >:(

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Legulus

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 11, 22:01:41
I think "Searching" means their server is down. Anyway, my username on there is obvious. ChishioKunrin.

BlackVortex should probably add instructions on how to change mane and fur color on there.

Also, guys, it's easier to use the wasd keys than the arrow keys to run around, since you press w or up key to jump, and up key likes to make the page scroll up.

It does infact mean the server is down.

/mane *insert colour* (uses HTML coding)
/fur *insert colour (moar HTML)
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Go Up