Pokemon anypony?

Started by Nala Valor, 2012 Apr 07, 17:17:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

Hey! Who plays poke on here?
I played all the version and now, I'm doing a new challenge I created myself.
Here is my real team((black version))

Umbreon LV 100 (shiny)
Vaporeon LV 44
Ninetails LV 60
Mandibuzz LV 56
Kangaskhan LV 55
Kingdra LV 54

And here is my challenge= you start the game, when you got the first pokeballs that X gave you, go capture one pokemon. Go release your starter and then, your team will be only pokemons from the first 3 routes. You can have the same pokemon twice and you can evolve them.
In this, those pokemon will be the only one you will have.
Example=((one team for gold, the one I'm using))
ratata
Sentry
Hoot-hoot
Spinarak
Pigdee
Caterpi  ((weedle if you have silver))

Deviant

I used to play it so much on the GBC...
Sitting on the porch with my Pokemon Crystal, trading pokemons with the cable connector...
Getting my flank kicked by my friends in battles, but man was it fun..

Good times  :')

McSleuthburger

I used to have a shiny Lanturn on the original gold, but ive haven't found a shiny since then
but I still play them, but not as often as I used too
in my black version my pokemon are in the 70s but I haven't really played in a long time
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Nala Valor

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Apr 07, 18:35:44
I used to have a shiny Lanturn on the original gold, but ive haven't found a shiny since then
but I still play them, but not as often as I used too
in my black version my pokemon are in the 70s but I haven't really played in a long time
hey, I caught one legit shiny in my life and it was a krabby. Umbreon was hacked ((with an R4 card. I got the game and transferred it. My umbreon have fly, just to tell how it's hacked.

McSleuthburger

I would love to have a shiny kingler though
Ye-olde ex mod

Sea Foam

I've only found one shiny in my entire life. I was about 8 or so playing Gold, I think it was a Koffing that I found, but I see it shine for a second, and the colors were different.
I, having no pokemon knowledge whatsoever, think I'll get something amazing if I kill it..

I don't have to finish the story, do I?   :c

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Nala Valor

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Apr 07, 18:42:46
I would love to have a shiny kingler though
Iyou want to know, I got 2 shiny rayquaza, shiny hitmontop, shiny groundon, 2 shiny cresselia, shiny heatran, 2 shiny arceus... I think I forgot more than a half of them... I'm such a big hacker... :c

Oh, if legit, there is only a 1/9000 chance of finding a shiny

Malkies

The only legit shiny I have ever found was a Spinarak on HeartGold :c
I do, however have a plethora of hacked ones, my favourite being a shiny Glaceon.
I named him Paul
^-^

videogamehunter

I remember using a game shark on my gold version so that every time I went in battle the Pokemon will always be shiny. 

McSleuthburger

yea im only talking about legit ones, I dont bother with trying to get hacked ones because then it doesnt seem worth it to me
Ye-olde ex mod

Nala Valor

I just remembered! Even tough I hack a lot for shiny, i remember once I had a friend who wanted a non-shiny magmar because his evolution is not to good in shiny. I went in the grass with no cheat and found a shiny. I went back to see if my hack was still activated and the next pokemon was not shiny. That make a count of two shiny pony legit I saw and one captured.

Tiger

I don't understand the challenge  :0

Anyway, the only REAL version I actually had was Pokemon Emerald. On the real gameboy. Now the save battery for that is dead though.
So now I play it on the emulator. I don't quite remember the levels of my pokemon right now, but I know they all have the exact same level. Anyway, this is my team:

Sceptile
Swellow
Crobat
Flygon
Azumarill
Minun

Minun completely pwned gym leader Winona that time. Ah, good times  :')
Anyway, right now I am just stuck at the battle frontier. Now my goal is just to catch as. Many. Pokemon. As I possibly can. I doubt I can get them all and receive a Johto starter, but I just wanna get as much as I can.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Iodine

I've played every single generation of the main series, and I've played some spinoffs too. I'm sure I've put over a thousand hours into all of them together total.

Ozzy

Last one I played was silver..I was never really a huge fan, though I gotta say I really want a MagMortar!

Torch43

I'm a huge PokeManiac!
my favorite pokemon i own would have to be my Level 100 Dragonite...Either that or my Mew that ive had since blue version. ive traded it up through the gens and i have it in my black version.

If you have black or white and you want to trade, PM me. ill be reasonable and i have a lot of rare pokemon!
-Forever a Furry, AlwaysNero-

Thanks to Cutiebone, for making my Avatar!

KillerJH2

Hehe, I can proudly say I have collected all 151 of the originals (Getting Mew was a bit tricky).
Overall I love it, but I'm not too keen on the newer evolutions. I don't think they have the same magic.

Spoiler: show

Look at it! It's not a pokemon; it's an ice cream with googly eyes!

Ink Tracks

I grew up with Pokemon... I learned to read because of pure determination to be able to play/understand the games when I was little.  lol

I still play Pokemon, and I do like the newer games in terms of storyline and gameplay, though I must admit I don't like most of the newer species they added in. It seems like each new generation only has a few Pokemon I like or get used to nowadays. (Don't get me started about Garbodor. I'm serious, I have some pretty passionate hatred for that thing.)

Typically, I play through however much of the game, and then scrap my team for one full of older generation Pokemon as soon as I can.

Biscuit Bun

2012 Apr 15, 02:15:56 #17 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 15, 02:17:28 by Biscuit Bun
I used to (and still kind of) be obsessed with pokemon. I grew up with Red version and I own all versions (except for pinball) up through the emerald. So I've been a fan but since I don't own a DS I never got into anything past generation 3. But I've kept myself informed and frankly I dislike some of the new generation pokemon. I can only find like 4 in gen 4 and 5 that seem pretty cool. And Ink, I had to google that there Garbodor and I can see why you hate it. Although I do want to play em just to check out the story line. But I can't say much about them since I don't know much about gen 4 and 5. However, I still know almost everything there is to know from Gen 1-3.
(===((I)( :::::::::::::> A Wild Honedge appeared!
(/°0°)/ ~o  (===((I)( :::::::::::::>
((o)).....~o~.....((o)).....*o* CLICK

Ink Tracks

You should definitely buy the newest system (3DS) and try the DS games. I rather enjoy being able to trade and battle worldwide while sitting on my butt in the comfort of my bedroom.  :3

I also never really traded or battled with anyone before the DS games, because most the time when I was around other people, close enough for link cables... I was also somewhere I wasn't supposed to have video games, like school. Hehe... Seriously, in the days of link cables I had one battle and a handful of trades, that's all.

The games have changed quite a bit since Emerald. That's really interesting to me. I've enjoyed watching the franchise evolve over time.

Biscuit Bun

I might get a ds. I played some pearl on an emulator. Sure it was cool but I can't really get into it off a computer. And I know what u mean by link cables. Basically I could only use the cables with my brother but we'd never trade or battle. Once we had gen. 3 though, we got an action replay (which is cheating but so fun to catch a wild totodile in route 1 of firered) so we would never actually trade since we'd just use that. And we'd only battle through pokemon Colosseum with our buffed up random pokemon from the action replay  B) But that was about it
(===((I)( :::::::::::::> A Wild Honedge appeared!
(/°0°)/ ~o  (===((I)( :::::::::::::>
((o)).....~o~.....((o)).....*o* CLICK

Go Up