The start of something new

Started by Nala Valor, 2013 Nov 05, 08:17:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

((Why did I just did a reference of High School Musical? -_-))

Anywho, although I said I would be leaving in the leaving thread, which you probably didn't really see since its so well hidden, I don't know, it's been hard for me to keep a smile since then and I miss y'all, guys. This time, I'll just stay here and try to be as active as before. (Which is a whole bleeping lot, if you don't remember)
So yeah, hello again :)

Teal Turken

It's great to see you return Nala! Welcome back! ^-^ <3

Weremetalwolf

It's indeed great to see you back with us, Nala. I hope that this time will stay here much longer and I hope that you continue to have fun!
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Nov 05, 08:17:23

Anywho, although I said I would be leaving in the leaving thread, which you probably didn't really see since its so well hidden, I don't know, it's been hard for me to keep a smile since then and I miss y'all, guys. This time, I'll just stay here and try to be as active as before. (Which is a whole bleeping lot, if you don't remember)
We're all in this together, so getcha head in the game. And you will bop to the top as one of the coolest people here, as long as you stick to the status quo.

Oh yeah, I LOVE High School Musical!
I'm back

Nala Valor

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 07, 22:20:25
Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Nov 05, 08:17:23

We're all in this together, so getcha head in the game. And you will bop to the top as one of the coolest people here, as long as you stick to the status quo.

Oh yeah, I LOVE High School Musical!
dude stawp! I don't want to be mentally forced to watch it to remove these songs outa my head.

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Nov 07, 22:40:06 #5 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 07, 22:43:51 by Yellowpikmin476
Sorry, just thought I'd prove that I also know that movie well.

Post Merge

It was my favorite movie until Teen Beach Movie came out.
I'm back

Ryo_D_Disk

Wow I really am behind in the Intro thread Welcome back Nala and yes im aware we have already crossed paths before this but hey ho might as well say a proper Bonjour

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Somebeing

Another old friend (I was Thunder Jet a few years ago)

Welcome back!  ^-^

Go Up