Color splash (WIP)

Started by Nala Valor, 2012 Dec 27, 00:15:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

2012 Dec 27, 00:15:05 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 27, 16:02:03 by Nala Valor
Name: color splash
Nickname: splashy, (more will be here if you say some)
Race: unicorn
Personality: hyperactive... That's about it for now... More will come later for that
Appearance:
                  -eyes: change depending on her mood and emotions felt ATM.
                  -body: White (often multicolor because she got crazy with paint, leaving slightly colored marking on her pelt)
                  -mane:
                            -style: medium length mane, straight, she curls them at the bottom.
                            -color: light blue (like her body, can be multicolored by paint)
                  -cutie mark: a bucket of blue paint.
Meaning of her cutie mark: her passion for painting.
Magic abilities: weak but with extremely long range levitation. (She can lift something like a book from ~40 meters)
Backstory: she was born in Ponyville and she lived there all her life. At a young age, she discovered that she had a talent at drawing. She didn't like that too much but she drew a lot. At the age of 7, just thinking of drawing made her sick but to make her parents proud, she continued. At 12, her parents divorced and she lived with her dad, who never really like her. He left her on the street and he moved somewhere else in equestria. She didn't bother trying to find him or her mother and started living a solo life. To survive, she became a thief and often stole from the apple family and Sugarcube corner. To pass time, she stole stuff that she didn't need like paint, beauty product, toys, just name some useless junk! She started painting on rocks just outside Ponyville with the paint she stole and also on a few walls in Ponyville.
Not a lot of ponies knows about her eyes. Those who knows is her doctor and her parents.

((The eyes' color depending on the mood/emotion felt at that time))
Happy=blue
Sad=yellow or gray ((undecided))
Angry= red
When confused= green
Bored= opposite of sad (yellow or gray) ((undecided))
Tired= purple
Stressed= orange
Scared= pink
((Other situation and color to come))

Yeah... Lot of work for her personality will be needed...

Teal Turken

She sounds neat so far, can't wait to see the finished product!

Nala Valor

More eye color added and also backstory added

Jenzy

She sounds rather an interesting pony. The eye color change is kinda weird, but it'll work, I guess...

Maybe a friend of hers who gets really familiar with the eyes will call her "Rainbow Eyes." x3

"Hey Splashy! Um, you wearing contacts? Your eyes seem different today..." :s

Nala Valor

She doesn't really knows that her eyes change like that. Those who know it never told her so that she doesn't try and get too much attention and when she looks in the mirror, her eyes were always yellow. She thinks her eyes are yellow.
But still, living solo and avoiding public doesn't let her much time to make friends... But that can change if somepony tries to do something about that.

Gracie Sky

Has a talent for drawing - does not like to draw.
Divorced parents, abandoned, resorts to thievery.

:c What happened to Equestria?
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Nala Valor

2012 Dec 27, 17:43:57 #6 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 27, 17:46:19 by Nala Valor
The talent isn't really drawing. It's painting. What she paint is more abstract. The thing she hates in drawing is the pencil/pen. She feel like she's stuck to only the pencil and to do what it wants (if that make any sence) with painting, she feels a lot more free. And she's good at drawing but hates it. Just like me with piano. I am super good at the piano but I hate it.

((-edit-))
And the abandonned part... Just look at how much orphan ponies there is! And thievery is used in the show too. Rd steels a book and Twi steals from the castle's archive!
So... Not much happened to equestria

Gracie Sky

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Dec 27, 17:43:57And the abandonned part... Just look at how much orphan ponies there is! And thievery is used in the show too. Rd steels a book and Twi steals from the castle's archive!
So... Not much happened to equestria

I don't see any orphan ponies, just orphan OCs, which are not canon. Actually, I'm kind of surprised myself that I haven't seen much in the way of orphans in the show. I can't even say Scootaloo is an orphan, despite all the evidence. It's not an irrefutable fact at this point. I'm going to have to look into it more.

Aaaaand about the stealing Rainbow Dash and Twilight did... it's different. Color Splash steals in order to support herself, which implies that she does this on several occassions... with no intention of giving it back. Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle stole to solve an immediate problem and I'm guessing they were going to return what they took once the problem was settled (so they were more or less borrowing without permission).
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Nala Valor

I didn't thought of it that way... :\ oh well...

Go Up