Melody ((ultimate update))

Started by Nala Valor, 2012 Jun 03, 21:20:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

2012 Jun 03, 21:20:39 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 20, 10:29:55 by Nala Valor

Name= Melody
Race= flameless-Phoenix
age= 168 ((total)) and she change physical/phsicological ages depending on when she last died.
gender= female
Personality= hyperactive, curious, clumsy, friendly, sensitive and random.
Backstory=
She was a cross between some enchanted, talking-bird (not a parrot) and a Phoenix. She was raised the first 10 years of her life by the owner of the Phoenix. She learned how to fly, even if she's probably the weakest and clumsiest flying creature around, and to speak a bit in English. Her owner left her to let her live on her own, just like her mother did before her. She flew from town to town, trying to fit in. She tried fitting in with other birds but it was worthless since she scared any bird away when she came by. (Like when you run toward a bunch of birds) when she met her first pony ((well, actually second if we count the first one earlier)), he took interest in her and cared for her like a normal pet. She never talked during the years with that pony, afraid that this one would be freaked out of a talking bird. when she did, the pony acted as she predicted. It got rid of her. It took a decade before she did contact with an other one. Each 5 to 15 years, the same thing happens. She gets a new owner and after some time, she fly away herself or she gets thrown away from her home and she then finds a new one.
When she was 58, she discover that she could perform elemental magic. She found a book of her owner at that time that was all about that magic and she learned to use it. She only use it when it would be too dangerous to proceed to resurect like she always does or when somepony like a very good friend or her current owner is in great danger and that there is no other solution.
She always want a owner, even I she knows that she can take care of herself most of the time. But it's like a habit that she have and that she cannot get rid of it. ((Like those clothes that are too small and ugly that would be only good for the garbage but you keep them just because you had them for a long time))
(Curent owner) none

Tiger

So interesting!!  *-*
I can't imagine how you bronies come up with ocs like this XD

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Nala Valor

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 08, 21:10:20
So interesting!!  *-*
I can't imagine how you bronies come up with ocs like this XD
well, for this OC, to be honest, I started it's idea with one of your OC, Falky (like I wanted a bird creature that could talk). Then, I just tought of something that wasn't done yet and continued the idea to give this OC.

Fluffy Cloud

Interesting OC....interesting....

Gracie Sky

You might want to change the whole "dying" thing... It's not really the Equestrian way. Just for your consideration.

As for the hybrid thing... uh... I have no positive or negative feedback for that. It's science. In Equestria. Who knows where that will lead?
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Nala Valor

2013 Jan 01, 03:56:50 #5 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 01, 18:27:36 by Nala Valor
A big re-do of her since I thought her old backstory was old, lame and too short. I completely changed it.

((-EDIT-))
Added more about her magic abilities and why she have a owner.

Go Up