Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CheeryBlue

I finally got the latest downloaded and I also cannot connect to ANY server. One is shutting down, the other two kept saying they couldn't connect to the remote host, and finally one of them gave the error of max players.

LoE was so much fun last time!! There were plenty of hiccups but nowhere near THIS bad

ReiPie10

For a while I couldn't get on Piaffe since it was shut down, and Courbette was glitching out on me (Only showing a full view of Cloudopolis, I couldn't do anything.) Levade was full and Courbette just shut down a few minutes ago, but I managed to get on Levade. But seriously, Piaffe shut down for me last night around 2am EDT, and now it's 3pm and it still didn't work.  :o

Maytriks

Netherwurm

I still can't download the game  D:

abahnur

chill guys, we are testing technically, don't be upset because we are pretty much constantly crashing the servers, that's how many of us are trying to get on  lol

Spark Lights

Quote from: Rainbow Twist on 2014 Aug 08, 13:02:25
for anyone that wants the client to download from an alternative location.... feel free to grab this Windows 64-Bit Client from here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/icw3fw6r9bckc2m/LoE-Windows_64_2014-08-07_rc1.zip

Nice job  :]

A bit busy at times

LunarDusk

Great....all servers get full as soon as I timed out
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

ManeGunner6

Yeah, all servers are completely full for me so I'm pretty much unable to play for the next few hours or so.
Shame, really. Fluffle Puff showed up JUST as I timed out.  DD:

MidnightFire1222

There need to be more servers! 100-something is too few per server as there are probably thousands of people who wanna play! One server's failing to connect, and the other 2 keep saying they're full or maximum player capacity as been reached!

LunarDusk

2014 Aug 08, 16:10:29 #1089 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 16:29:03 by LunarDusk
Quote from: ManeGunner6 on 2014 Aug 08, 16:05:34
Yeah, all servers are completely full for me so I'm pretty much unable to play for the next few hours or so.
Shame, really. Fluffle Puff showed up JUST as I timed out.  DD:

Tch and I was just trying to get to ponyville and eliminate some dragons for armor in the everfree , however it times out sometimes as soon as it finishes loading
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

ReiPie10

We could really use a few more servers, now two are down and the last is full...

Blu-Mutt

Oh finally, I get to play LoE. ^^

Dark Spectrum

Every server says 'Maximum Player Count Reached" , and whenever I DO get into a server, the game crashes.  D:

I mean, come on! LoE couldn't have gotten BUGGIER since the last event... :l

Gotta admit, though. Love that menu song. It's just so peaceful...I can't stop listening to it!
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

RavenFang

i cant connect to the server :c
its not full it just says that there is no response from the remote host
i got on once and made my character but while it was saving my character i think it froze cuz it was taking to long to save
I rly want to play    ono

Zobeid

I wonder if anyone with a Mac has managed to get into the world?

I've managed several times to log into a server, and I created my character.  When I try to continue into the game, I get the cloud city background (because my pony is a pegasus), and a witty comment at the bottom of the screen (flotation device!), and then...  That's where it hangs.  After a few seconds I get the spinning Mac beach ball, and it just sits and sits and sits until I eventually force-quit the program and start over.

MidnightFire1222

My character's a pegasus. i get the cloud city with the nice music, but it's stuck there.

Bro1997

Quote from: Rainbow Twist on 2014 Aug 08, 12:29:50
mlp fim has a nearly unlimited number of plots they could work on, the show can evolve and improve further, addressing other intellectually interesting subjects that haven't been touched, we're dealing with a universe that has a huge potential for more backstory, more future endeavours and countless other things. The only reason the show would lose quality or run into repeating the same subjects and not moving forward is if the creative team fall short or if Hasbro restricts the content (which doesn't appear to be the case specifically)

IT's only renewed for a 5th season "currently"... I hope it continues....

Well anything can happen however. Hasbro could cancel the show even if it is still popular. Even if they were to create 5 more season of FIM, then 2019 will be the series finale. The show can't continue after G4 dies unless Hasbro for some reason adds on more years to G4's life support. It would be nice if they did however create a 10th Anniversary Special in 2020.

MidnightFire1222

Umm...how do I get my pegasus back to the ground? i can't get her to land no matter what button I press.

Bro1997

Quote from: MidnightFire1222 on 2014 Aug 08, 18:29:26
Umm...how do I get my pegasus back to the ground? i can't get her to land no matter what button I press.

Sorry. Can't help you there. I'm a unicorn!

Kelvin

Quote from: MidnightFire1222 on 2014 Aug 08, 18:29:26

press the "ctrl" key then you can fly back to the ground~~
hmm 15 months

Go Up