Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

EliteAspect

Ahahah...We are all kinda cheating as it's only supposed to begin on August 8 </3

CapnAnderp

>A<
Quote from: Rainbow Twist on 2014 Aug 08, 02:38:42
try different servers.... one's character that is created is linked to all servers now which means you don't have to worry about recreating one

I've tried all the servers. Still cannot connect.
You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

WizzlePiff

Quote from: EliteAspect on 2014 Aug 08, 02:41:50
Ahahah...We are all kinda cheating as it's only supposed to begin on August 8 </3

it hase been august 8 for me foralmost 9 hours :P

Flutterflies

2014 Aug 08, 02:42:51 #1023 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 02:44:29 by Flutterflies
Quote from: Rainbowkipz on 2014 Aug 08, 02:40:29
Anyone know where to get the Windows 32 bit version?

Direct Link: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B7szX7edwE5FamdFUTVHbWF5R3c&export=download]

(There appears to be a lot of people downloading at the moment though. Check it from time to time.)

Neganium

Hm, I got it working (FINALLY), but I am encountering what seems to be a common server problem.

Do I have to create a pony first, anyways? How do.

Flutterflies

Quote from: Royal Engineer Pony on 2014 Aug 08, 02:44:07
Hm, I got it working (FINALLY), but I am encountering what seems to be a common server problem.

Do I have to create a pony first, anyways? How do.

Once you are able to connect to a server, you should be presented with a character creation screen, so it's impossible to miss it.

Night_Star030

Second server shut down since it opened.... :I

DarkSpectre

Emotes are working on SOME servers, but not others, as I was dancing one one, but cannot on my current one.

Free Hugs!

Night_Star030

When you are the first back in, you are by yourself.  X3

ZipercooDe

When I log in it says "server listing" and then cutiemarks, abilities, items, skills etc are downloading and it's been like that for quite a while, should  I worry or something? :/

Neganium

How do I get back to the login screen? I need to do some serious tweaking on the settings.

Flutterflies

Is no one really livestreaming right now?  :(

Quote from: Royal Engineer Pony on 2014 Aug 08, 03:01:37
How do I get back to the login screen? I need to do some serious tweaking on the settings.

Press<Escape>. You can change the settings from there.

Neganium

What's the lowest resolution setting? Better yet, what's the lowest setting for everything, or the next best to that? Because this laptop isn't good for much...

Flutterflies

Quote from: Royal Engineer Pony on 2014 Aug 08, 03:12:26
What's the lowest resolution setting? Better yet, what's the lowest setting for everything, or the next best to that? Because this laptop isn't good for much...

Lowest resolution depends on your monitor, but I wouldn't recommend going under 800x600.
Check Settings --> Video. There really isn't much you can change.
You could also try checking your computer's 3d settings, if you know where that is.

Neganium

Quote from: Flutterflies on 2014 Aug 08, 03:16:04

Lowest resolution depends on your monitor, but I wouldn't recommend going under 800x600.
You could also try checking your computer's 3d settings, if you know where that is.

I do not. It is also important to remind everyone that I run a Linux OS, so things are gonna be a bit (if not a lot) different than what you guys might be used to.

Flutterflies

2014 Aug 08, 03:23:30 #1035 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 03:30:36 by Flutterflies
Quote from: Royal Engineer Pony on 2014 Aug 08, 03:19:14
Quote from: Flutterflies on 2014 Aug 08, 03:16:04

I do not. It is also important to remind everyone that I run a Linux OS, so things are gonna be a bit (if not a lot) different than what you guys might be used to.

Oh, sorry, I can't help you then. I have never seen a Linux OS in my life.  >.<

KrystalClear

I want to wave q.q but I can't...

Neganium

Hm, a lot of my problems probably lie in the fact that there are simply too many people on at the same time, which bogs everything down considerably. Haaaah... I wonder if it'd be better on a different computer, or with a different router...?

In any case, it certainly couldn't hurt me to have both, especially with the stress and problems that this infernal machine gives me. It really isn't good for much more than logging onto the Internet... and some days (though few and far between), it isn't really good for that. Hmph. I need to address this issue, and soon; however I do not think I will be on much in the next few days, if at all. I may make more characters just for the sake of it, though.

Speaking of which, if any of you lot has seen a unicorn named Peppermint Craze, that would've been me. Gods, this movement control scheme is obtuse...

misiek200m

Soooo... We can't use ponycodes anymore?  >.< (or maybe my silly eyes don't see proper option) ;p

--
misiek200m
Yay~!

Blue Glass in LoE.

Thunder Jet

Are any of the servers working for you all?

Go Up