Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ThePonyGuy1998

3 hours remaining before the OSW opening and they don't uploaded the client.
(I have the LoE's time zone in my laptop)
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

Peace Keeper

How many of you are on Friday right now? As of right now, all of our friends from Iceland to the east time zone (Which ends before Hawaii) are now on Friday.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Verdant Tome

2014 Aug 07, 21:12:03 #422 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 21:20:50 by Codefreak5
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Aug 07, 21:09:42
How many of you are on Friday right now? As of right now, all of our friends from Iceland to the east time zone (Which ends before Hawaii) are now on Friday.
I'm on LoE's time: Two hours, fourty-eight minutes before Friday and the OSW.

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 Aug 07, 21:12:03
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Aug 07, 21:09:42
I'm on LoE's time: Two hours, eighteen minutes before Friday and the OSW.

Well, I think they are uploading the client for the 3 operating systems. If they are still fixing bugs, probably they upload it in Friday.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

Lavender Starlight

LoE's time zone right now is EST right?
I just wanna be double sure so then I get the 00:01 time right XD

ChibiGrrl

ThePonyGuy1998

I was so much time in my laptop waiting the game. ._.

Ivo

2014 Aug 07, 21:28:23 #427 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 21:31:23 by Ivo
People, the game is not avaiable yet to download and is almost friday. Tomorrow the server will collapse, and...  ovO
Can you provide a download link somewhere else too?
Nothing is impossible, you just need to find the way to achieve it

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Ivo on 2014 Aug 07, 21:28:23
Peope, the game is not avaiable yet to download and is almost friday. Tomorrow the server will collapse, and...  ovO
Can you provide a download link somewhere else too?

Ivo:
Yeah, will collapse. Without sounding grumpy, but they had plenty of time to fix bugs. I know that working in a video game is quite harder, but... better I won't continue talking about this and I'll keep waiting.

Dark Silvergun

And then 9:30 PM came...

2 and a half hours till Midnight...

Modesty

I saw on another board that a Moderator posted. They're working on it still, but it'll BE UP 10 MINUTES before the servers are up! ^^

pippin97

Quote from: Modesty on 2014 Aug 07, 21:35:09
I saw on another board that a Moderator posted. They're working on it still, but it'll BE UP 10 MINUTES before the servers are up! ^^

:l Yeah... I'm going to bed now...

Ivo

Quote from: ThePonyGuy1998 on 2014 Aug 07, 21:33:20
Ivo:
Yeah, will collapse. Without sounding grumpy, but they had plenty of time to fix bugs. I know that working in a video game is quite harder, but... better I won't continue talking about this and I'll keep waiting.

I was thinking 'bout the website. It will be near impossible to enter into the "downloads" section. The servers are other thing, but I'm sure they had improved one or two things about that
Nothing is impossible, you just need to find the way to achieve it

ThePonyGuy1998

Still, I can play on private servers, so I can wait playing a bit the BabsCon version.

sonny_starbrite

Found this posted from Moderator Mizuki over on another forum topic answering someone about the download issue.
<QUOTE STARTED>
"What I'm hearing from Tech Support: Justin is still at work, so a build hasn't been put in the download section yet. You should be able to download it...possibly 10 minutes before OSW starts X3

I'm really, truly sorry for the inconvenience! But there's nothing more I can do, as I'm just a moderator :c"
<QUOTE ENDED>

------

So, it looks like were just waiting on someone who can put it up for download to get off work now.  This might be a good thing actually, so right at midnight, not everyone is logging on at once to crash the servers and they'll slowly fill up instead, giving the server admins a chance to watch when it starts to break and make adjustments as needed.  I'm sure most of us will be having very slow download speeds anyway once it comes up as everyone will be downloading at once.  Looks like they're estimating download post time to go up around 11:50pm it seems.  Hope it's sooner.

Maldenser

ThePonyGuy1998

2014 Aug 07, 21:52:37 #436 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 22:00:55 by ThePonyGuy1998
Quote from: sonny_starbrite on 2014 Aug 07, 21:47:42
Found this posted from Moderator Mizuki over on another forum topic answering someone about the download issue.
<QUOTE STARTED>
"What I'm hearing from Tech Support: Justin is still at work, so a build hasn't been put in the download section yet. You should be able to download it...possibly 10 minutes before OSW starts X3

I'm really, truly sorry for the inconvenience! But there's nothing more I can do, as I'm just a moderator :c"
<QUOTE ENDED>

------

So, it looks like were just waiting on someone who can put it up for download to get off work now.  This might be a good thing actually, so right at midnight, not everyone is logging on at once to crash the servers and they'll slowly fill up instead, giving the server admins a chance to watch when it starts to break and make adjustments as needed.  I'm sure most of us will be having very slow download speeds anyway once it comes up as everyone will be downloading at once.  Looks like they're estimating download post time to go up around 11:50pm it seems.  Hope it's sooner.

sonny_starbrite:
http://puu.sh/aJheA/ec263d0a56.png
Yeah, I saw this moments ago. X3  Also I hope that they can upload it sooner.

Quote from: Maldenser on 2014 Aug 07, 21:48:15
Why such a short time? T_T

Maldenser:
The moderator Mizuki said that the staff is still working in the game, and they don't uploaded the builds. She said possibly, 10 minutes before OSW starts. We have no choice than waiting around 11:50 PM (EST).

Peace Keeper

So this means 2 hour and 55 minutes remaining?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Aug 07, 21:56:38

Peace Keeper:
It can be. I have 1 hour and 49 minutes remaining, I dunno. X3

Bolt the Super-Pony

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Aug 07, 21:56:38

Two hours exactly now.

Go Up