Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LadyFoxling

The download will be up in around forty minutes right?

Bro1997

Quote from: Night_Star030 on 2014 Aug 07, 23:12:24
Quote from: LitzieCreations on 2014 Aug 07, 23:04:57
The version I downloaded on the last open server weekend will still work, right? Just want to make sure ^-^

You have to upload a new game version because they added stuff, them means that you loose all the data of your character. You have to redesign your pony have the codes for your character to export the PonyCodes into the Unity Character editor when you log-in into the game. :I

Too bad there is no way to save what you earned from the previous game versions. :l

Well, you can't save it because as you've said, they added new stuff so the old versions may have changed since then!

LitzieCreations

It's a good thing that I already have the Unity plugin though c: I suggest downloading it beforehand just for the convenience!

Bro1997

Quote from: LadyFoxling on 2014 Aug 07, 23:13:06
The download will be up in around forty minutes right?

Basically, around 11:50 PM if things work out well.

Post Merge

Quote from: LitzieCreations on 2014 Aug 07, 23:14:07
It's a good thing that I already have the Unity plugin though c: I suggest downloading it beforehand just for the convenience!

I downloaded it for the Great Wolf Waterpark 3D viewing!

Night_Star030

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 07, 23:13:57
The version I downloaded on the last open server weekend will still work, right? Just want to make sure ^-^

You have to upload a new game version because they added stuff, them means that you loose all the data of your character. You have to redesign your pony have the codes for your character to export the PonyCodes into the Unity Character editor when you log-in into the game. :I

Too bad there is no way to save what you earned from the previous game versions. :l

Well, you can't save it because as you've said, they added new stuff so the old versions may have changed since then!

Still bugs that you can't save, I have to start all over to get my little guy his stuff. >:/

But I got the codes saved, so at least I don't have to waste time remaking him.

Bro1997

Quote from: Night_Star030 on 2014 Aug 07, 23:16:03

Still bugs that you can't save, I have to start all over to get my little guy his stuff. >:/

Don't worry. That's why they have these Open Servers because they can figure out the bugs and make it better! It'll be great once the game is finally complete. In 1,000 years from now!  lol

KrystalClear

I'm not even concerned about the download now... I want chat... I feel lonely  ono

CrazymattCaptain

Quote from: Night_Star030 on 2014 Aug 07, 23:16:03

But I got the codes saved, so at least I don't have to waste time remaking him.

the creator has been updated since the last OSW so you may need to do some tweeks to your pony once you've imported the code.
The Crazy Pink Pony of The Brony Show
CrazymattCaptain
thebronyshow.net

Bro1997

Quote from: KrystalClear on 2014 Aug 07, 23:18:21
I'm not even concerned about the download now... I want chat... I feel lonely  ono

I always feel lonely. I don't even have social networks or any fan made material. So you should be lucky!

hero4001

EliteAspect

Everypony remember, this game is beta. We are here to test it and help make it better, for when it is officially released. We as the beta testers, make sure to report as many bugs as possible, so we can give the future players a better and happier gaming experience!

...So stop whining about your character being deleted.  :l
We're doing this for the game. Not for us.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lucien

Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

EliteAspect

Meteor Sprint

Nope, not even close to beta, it's in pre-alpha

LitzieCreations

I look forward to what this version has to offer :)

Bro1997

Quote from: EliteAspect on 2014 Aug 07, 23:19:34
Everypony remember, this game is beta. We are here to test it and help make it better, for when it is officially released. We as the beta testers, make sure to report as many bugs as possible, so we can give the future players a better and happier gaming experience!

...So stop whining about your character being deleted.  :l
We're doing this for the game. Not for us.

I agree with you. It's not your fault that the character is being deleted. They should copy their ponycodes and tweek the pony often during OSW's. The old versions do have tons of problems and I'm certain It'll be years before the game is officially released. But, we can shorten that time by reporting the bugs and NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT ANYTHING!

KrystalClear

Quote from: hero4001 on 2014 Aug 07, 23:19:27
Krystal we CAN chat :D

I meant the chat button... with the chat box  >.<

Peace Keeper

Yes it is. There are still things to be improved or added, but they let us play to test out every kink there is. Is a way to help out our developers and give back for creating this awesome game.

Message to developers: THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME GAME  :D
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Bro1997

Quote from: EliteAspect on 2014 Aug 07, 23:21:32
Quote from: Lucien on 2014 Aug 07, 23:20:42
Wait, LoE is in BETA?

Actually, not even Beta. ALPHA.

Trust me, it'll be YEARS before this game even comes close to being done. In 2024, the game will be released! Believe me on that one.

Go Up