Game files now available for download!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 17, 04:39:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CyanSwirl182

Got it   :D

Much better than the last open server. I got a message saying that due to high traffic, I couldn't download it but it would be available again in about 2 days...

This was on the Sunday   :c

Thorstian

Oh my gosh i waited so long for the game :D do you need any more team members? I requested if i should help programming or with the support because im also a programmer but i havent recieved an answer yet...I could make the support for the german players because im from germany :D

LostInOblivion

Yay, I'm looking forward to it :D I found about the last open server after it was closed. xD

blackhawk

Can't wait until it starts, been playing on last time, just sadly lost all recorded videos since fatal external HDD crash  :c This time I'll make sure to store all files on special HDD for LoE records. :) And can't wait to see everyone on this server open ^-^

Salnalus

Aylayla Thornberry

Ooh, better go download it now!, Last few server weekends, gone to download the file and got traffic errors. Can't wait till tomorrow!.

Topazia

Finally! It's up! I'm gonna have to get it at 12:00, though. Threshold.

_Deg

Will I be able to play this game?
My PC has:
Intel i5 2300
2.8Ghz Quad-core
6gb DRR3 ram
2gb DDR2 vRam
nVidia GT GeForce 640 gCard
1.5TB HDD
Realtek HD Audiocard
Generic Wireless Card
And it can simulate another 6GB of DRR1 ram on the second HDD.
[[Jace, The Mind Sculptor]]

blackhawk

Quote from: _Deg on 2014 Apr 17, 11:49:23
Will I be able to play this game?
My PC has:
Intel i5 2300
2.8Ghz Quad-core
6gb DRR3 ram
2gb DDR2 vRam
nVidia GT GeForce 640 gCard
1.5TB HDD
Realtek HD Audiocard
Generic Wireless Card
And it can simulate another 6GB of DRR1 ram on the second HDD.

Of course it will run this game
I use. Core i5 Extreme series 16GB of RAM, nVidia Titan, 16TB total space runs smooth at 800fps

GeekBAH

I downloaded it but when I bring it up, it has a black screen that says "powered by Unity" before going to a completely blank pink screen. Is it supposed to do that? Will it automatically change and actually show something once the server is open for play tomorrow?

blackhawk

Quote from: GeekBAH on 2014 Apr 17, 11:52:05
I downloaded it but when I bring it up, it has a black screen that says "powered by Unity" before going to a completely blank pink screen. Is it supposed to do that? Will it automatically change and actually show something once the server is open for play tomorrow?

My friend had same issue and that is caused by GPU

GeekBAH

Quote from: blackhawk on 2014 Apr 17, 11:54:22

What is GPU?

blackhawk

Quote from: GeekBAH on 2014 Apr 17, 11:57:15

What is GPU?

Graphics
Processing
Unit

GeekBAH

Quote from: blackhawk on 2014 Apr 17, 11:58:09
Quote from: GeekBAH on 2014 Apr 17, 11:57:15

What is GPU?

Graphics
Processing
Unit

Will I be able to play still, or is there something I have to do first to fix it?

_Deg

Quote from: blackhawk on 2014 Apr 17, 11:51:47Of course it will run this game
I use. Core i5 Extreme series 16GB of RAM, nVidia Titan, 16TB total space runs smooth at 800fps
If the servers aren't up until friday, how do you know what fps it runs at? :o
[[Jace, The Mind Sculptor]]

blackhawk

First check if you GPU drivers are up to date, I don't recommend to overclock the GPU if it is weak, if it doesn't help try to download different bit version of the game, or if it's still doesn't help, then you need to change graphics settings via "nVidia control panel" or "ATI AMD catalyst panel".

Post Merge

Quote from: _Deg on 2014 Apr 17, 12:00:09
Quote from: blackhawk on 2014 Apr 17, 11:51:47Of course it will run this game
If the servers aren't up until friday, how do you know what fps it runs at? :o

Fraps, it has FPS counter on the top left side, but one issue or bug of the game keeps bothering me. :l

GeekBAH

Quote from: blackhawk on 2014 Apr 17, 12:01:49
First check if you GPU drivers are up to date, I don't recommend to overclock the GPU if it is weak, if it doesn't help try to download different bit version of the game, or if it's still doesn't help, then you need to change graphics settings via "nVidia control panel" or "ATI AMD catalyst panel".

I'm going to be completely honest here. I have no idea how to check my GPU drivers. I have no idea what "nVidia control panel" or "ATI AMD catalyst panel" are or how to access them. I am not very tech savvy at all.

blackhawk

Quote from: GeekBAH on 2014 Apr 17, 12:03:54

I'm going to be completely honest here. I have no idea how to check my GPU drivers. I have no idea what "nVidia control panel" or "ATI AMD catalyst panel" are or how to access them. I am not very tech savvy at all.

First, do you have Desktop computer or Notebook?

GeekBAH

Quote from: blackhawk on 2014 Apr 17, 12:05:01

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop

blackhawk

Quote from: GeekBAH on 2014 Apr 17, 12:07:21
Quote from: blackhawk on 2014 Apr 17, 12:05:01

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop

That explains a lot, well if you can give me exact model name, I could try to help you how I can.

Go Up