Livestreaming Friday, September 19th!

Started by Lost Solstice, 2014 Sep 15, 21:04:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lost Solstice

Hello everybody!

This Friday, September 19th, I shall be livestreaming! What you may ask? Well it will be a few activities but the main festivity will be gaming. Come join my friends and I, as well as a bunch of other people, in the stream :D If you would like to be a part of the Skype call when the stream goes live, meaning you are helping with commentary :P, be sure to send me a private message with Skype details and I shall send you a contact request :D What you do with it is your own business.

Please be sure to note that we will most likely be starting out with Garry's Mod and moving on from there. Depending on how well it goes, I may decide to make it a weekly/bi-weekly/tri-weekly event that will change according to the mood I'm in that day. I will be sure to let you know when the next livestream comes up and will hope to see each and every one of y'all there :D

I will be talking to you all in the chat of Twitch and answering any and all questions, that don't go too far, that are given to me. So think of it as an Ask Me Anything as well :) Have a great day/week everybody!

Thanks for your time, ears, consideration, and cooperation!

Signed,
Storm Quill

P.S. Stay tuned at this facebook page for any further updates throughout the week :D
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

Go Up