-Fresh start in Canterlot- JUMP IN!

Started by cloudyraindrops90, 2016 Jan 27, 16:17:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Jan 30, 09:44:41
Game having emptied the cereal box, mainly onto his fur rather than into his mouth, now found his muzzle and a portion of his head trapped in box. Waddling to where he heard the pony sit, he smacked straight into the side of the couch and whined, unable to get his legs high enough to get the box off and he worried that if he tried to shake it off, he would fall over and get stuck.

"oh dear... let me help you with that," Sparkle said, pulling the cereal box off Game.  "Maybe next time I should put it in a bowl for you?" she said, smiling jokingly. 

Misty Fly

Marble : i,m gonna get some groceries can you take care of the place?
Balaclava : sure thing
Marble : thanks *she leaves* hmm i wonder how come miracle shine didn't show up for work today? i guess i.ll check it wont take long *she walks towards the door and rings the bell* //its your house Sparkle
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle's ear twitches, hearing the doorbell.  "Funny, I wasn't expecting any visitors..." she said, cautiously heading towards the door.  She peeks through the little eye hole to see who it is.  "Can I help you with something?" she says through the door, not recognizing the face.

Misty Fly

Marble : wha? Miracle Shine? your not Miracle Shine but.. i dont understand did she moved? yes she lived here mabe you know where she is?
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle looked confused.  "I'm sorry, I don't know a miracle shine," she said, not recognizing the name.  "This apartment is a timeshare one, i'm just renting it for the week.  Maybe your friend was a previous timeshare owner here?" she explained, not exactly sure what to do.

cloudyraindrops90

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Jan 30, 10:18:55
Fake Smile just nodded and smile. She thought the mare would have more questions, since they did just meet. She figured Cloudy was just being shy. Smile felt a bit awkward and didn't know what else to say. Silence filled the room as she tried to think of something to say.
Fake Smile: Uhh. . . .You can go check the rooms upstairs if you want. Its pretty much one big room with a bathroom and a walk-in closet. I wen't ahead and bought another bed; the bed to the farthest right is mine though.
The mare glanced over at a clock on the wall and a small frown formed. She forgot that she had some errands that needed taking care of, and one of her stops is going to close soon. Looking back at Cloudy she added,
Fake Smile: I actually have to run a few errands in a bit. I can leave a key for you if you got stuff to move here. The extra key is in my office so once you're done with the upstairs, just stop by there. Its the room across from the bathroom.
The mare finished as she pointed down the hall toward her office. Before making her way toward her office, the mare shot Cloudy a smile.

Alright, I'll see you in a bit.
{The door is open, I am back again}

Misty Fly

Marble : what? no she bought this apartment ever since we started working in the bakery 5 years ago
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle looked even more confused now.  "I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong building.  There was no previous owner before me, only people who've rented it out as part of the timeshare," she said. 

Misty Fly

Marble : i hate to break it to ya but no its not the wrong building the address is the same by the way the pony who rented the house for you was she a unicorn with purplish blue hair?
Magic...

Purple

"No, it was a pegasus stallion with green hair,"  Sparkle said, starting to get annoyed.  "I'm sorry, but you've got the wrong address.  Now then, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to get back to my own business.  Good day,"  she said politely, and closed the door, going back upstairs.

Misty Fly

Marble : wrong address? your trying to make a mockery out of me? we shall see...
Magic...

Purple

"No, i'm not.  You seriously just have the wrong address,"  Sparkle said, turning back for a moment.  And with that, she went back upstairs, and collapsed on the couch again.

Misty Fly

Marble : wrong address?? this address is Daisy avenue 32 i been going to this same house for 5 years i think i would know if it was the same house and no its not wrong address..*marble walks away angrily*
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle sighed, now in a bit of a grumpy mood.  She came to canterlot to get away from stress, but apparently that wasn't going to happen.  She considered going shopping later, as that might take her mind off of it.

Misty Fly

Marble : wait is that my phone? *she picks up the phone* hello?
Miracle : oh hey Marble i just wanted to tell you i,m gonna be back tommorow
Marble : wait you left and you didnt even told me?
Miracle : pff i told confused speed he seriously didnt tell you that i went for a vacation in las pegasus?
Marble : no he didnt by the way did you loaned your house to someone?
Miracle : why are you asking?
Marble : well there is this unicorn she thinks i got the wrong address...
Miracle : what?? let me talk to her..
Marble : okay wait where did she go
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle could hear the pony still talking outside her door.  With an annoyed grumble, she walked back downstairs, and opened the door.  "ugh... can I help you?" she asked.

Misty Fly

Marble : yea someone here wants to talk to you *she levitates the phone to sparkle*
Miracle : hello?
Magic...

Purple

"Hi.  Who is this?"  Sparkle said, sounding confused and slightly annoyed.

Misty Fly

Miracle : this is Miracle Shine and no my Friend Marble did not get the wrong adress... now please tell me who loaned you my house?
Magic...

Purple

"I'm sorry, but I think your friend is confused.  Your house is Daisy avenue 32, correct?  This is 32 Dandelion avenue.  Your friend is on the wrong street,"  Sparkle explained, pointing to a sign that said Dandelion Avenue, so the pony standing on her doorstep could see.  "I apologize for any trouble, this was all a simple misunderstanding,"  she said.

Go Up