Red Orchestra 2 is free - For one day only

Started by AaronMk, 2014 Apr 23, 13:35:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AaronMk

Drop your hot pockets, you got a chance for a free game. Whether you want it or not.

For one day only Red Orchestra 2 is free to download over Steam. Package comes with the game's single player and multiplayer aspect, beta, and Rising Storm multiplayer and beta.

You've been informed. And it's a free game, so it's not like you're paying out anything, just registering a title to your Steam at no out-of-pocket cost.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Johannes

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Apr 23, 13:35:30
For one day only Red Orchestra 2 is free to download over Steam. Package comes with the game's single player and multiplayer aspect, beta, and Rising Storm multiplayer and beta.

The lite version of Rising Storm*

You can play only as a rifleman. You can't level up nor select any weapon other than bolt-action rifle.
Other than that, it's pretty much like the full version.

Of course you can pick weapons from the ground except the flamethrower. It's only for the coolest kids.

AaronMk

Of course.

I think I heard they're going to follow up with Rising Storm later on. At least that's what the talk suggests.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Johannes

QuoteFollowing this, we will be rolling into a free weekend for Rising Storm (free for a limited time) as well as a discount!

Axie

R.I.P. Steam Servers, You'll Be Alive Tomorrow.

Go Up