Captain's OCs

Started by Captain, 2014 Jan 22, 08:44:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Captain

Hm... who should I start with?

Ah I know. Let's start with the resident's magician.  ^-^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Schwarz Magi.

Race: Unicorn

Eye color: Red (Formerly Azure-colored)

Coat: White

Build: Female Unicorn with long horn and a thin build, a round face and pointy ears.

Mane: Short black mane. Ruffled up and unkempt (Covered with a hat)

Tail: Long parabolic black tail, splits into three ends with the lowest almost touching the ground with two stripes of white that branches into three sides to accompany each tail's end.

Equipments: A plain white wizard hat with the tip of the hat always exuding blue flames that won't burn out or burn objects that touches it. She embroidered the left side of the hat with a symbol that is her cutie mark. But instead of red, it was substituted with black lines forming a five-edged star that is captured in a frame with a circle.

Cutie Mark: Red lines forming a five-edged star inside a circle.

Talent: Tricks and Sleight of hand. Black Magic of any sorts and kinds. Note that she can fully control her magic and even if her magic makes a sudden outburst, she enchant her brain to trigger a fail-safe mechanisms that will shut off all activity of the brain making her faint at the instant of "Magic Malfunction".

Personality: Aloof and Cynical. Bordering into rude and mean if not for her kind at heart nature.

Backstory:

Was once a student at the canterlot's advanced magic school as one of the more talented--if not, the most talented in her class--unicorn who takes the study of white magic. Though she is a talented magic user, she is also a naive newcomer who only transferred after receiving a letter of invitation from the chairman and board of the school due to her high grades in holy magic, and finding out that her idol and respected figure is also attending the school.

After an accident and a little mishaps, she acquired her cutie mark with a stab of irony; Her cutie mark does not indicate how holy the marked are, it is a cutie mark that describes every essence of "Black Magic" in a single symbol. There are an upside and downside to them however. The upside being that she receives her familiar this way. It was a black cat named "Silver". The downside is that, she is convicted and was sent into Canterlot's prison for defiance and heresy. If not for her mentor's interference she will receive a capital punishment of banishment.

After hanging around in the cell for two weeks, a visitor appeared and she was granted special permissions. Performing odd jobs that can only be done by using her talents, such as sealing monsters or taming them by using her black magic influence. She also becomes who she is at the present because of her time doing the odd jobs to the kind benefactor who arranged it that way. She is known only by the serial number "0101" by her jailmates and guards that patrols the nook and cranny of the prison. She oddly loved the prison and thought of it as a nice second home to her. Not being in shackles for too long made her felt weird and awkward in society.

Nickname: Heretic White, Magi, Black Magus, The White Executioner, Plain Black, Convict number "0101", "0101"

(This character may only be used only by me. Other people may use my character after they receive a special permission. If a character's trait is the same as this one, it is completely coincidental. I would also be delighted if your OC are inspired by this character, but no stealing OCs it's bad and it will cause problems that will annoy both sides of the party.)
"Do what you want cuz we pirates are free. You are a pirate."

Go Up